Flipper + Melvins split

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, April 02, 2019, 07:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Quote from: 01001010 on June 09, 2019, 04:39:25 PM
Sure, why not? If I see you in a store with something in your cart, and you haven't made it to the checkout counter yet, that means I can grab it from your cart and run for the register, right? Heck, I'm gonna remember that one for Record Store Day from now on!

Quote from: vince furnier on June 09, 2019, 04:34:41 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 09, 2019, 04:32:04 PM
The cart is working as expected- 'in the cart' doesn't mean anything until checkout and you get the 'order confirmed' message.
so 'in the cart' means it's really in the middle of the sales floor for anyone to grab and rundoft with? go it! ;)
try me pal!  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

bUTTHOLEmAN

Let's assume amrep changed the checkout procedure to 'in the cart means you've got it'- nothing would change, because everyone would still be on a level playing field. Assuming all things the same (your checkout speed, your internet connection, etc) you would still be in the same position, ie the faster  people would still be first.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Ack! That guy didn't lose his ass... it's clearly hoisted up around his neck!  :shock:

Quote from: vince furnier on June 09, 2019, 04:41:48 PM
try me pal!  :lol:

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

I know! I was *so* hoping that Flipper might have had some vinyl with 'em when they were just in Portland this past Thursday, but suprisingly, they had zero vinyl of any sort. They did have a bunch of t-shirts which are on their web store, and a couple of pins which were kinda cool. I'm almost a wee bit bit jealous of any of you kids who might be able to snag some of those Hot Fish slabs from an upcoming show, but I guess that's what I get for living on the West Coast these days...   :cry:

Quote from: meezer on June 09, 2019, 09:20:04 PM
:idea:

Alex-

Damn missed out :( hopefully Flipper will save and bring some to europe in august..

Pound4abrown

Got the Cheap-O CD and that is enough for me.

Tobias

Quote from: 01001010 on June 09, 2019, 10:05:22 PM
I know! I was *so* hoping that Flipper might have had some vinyl with 'em when they were just in Portland this past Thursday, but suprisingly, they had zero vinyl of any sort. They did have a bunch of t-shirts which are on their web store, and a couple of pins which were kinda cool. I'm almost a wee bit bit jealous of any of you kids who might be able to snag some of those Hot Fish slabs from an upcoming show, but I guess that's what I get for living on the West Coast these days...   :cry:

Quote from: meezer on June 09, 2019, 09:20:04 PM
:idea:

I saw them in seattle and got the same pin and the yellow shirt and signed poster. I was hoping they'd have vinyl too
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

The yellow shirt modeled after the Cobain drawing, or the Walsby tour shirt?
I had to get the Walsby shirt, just cuz the band drawing was pretty cool.
I didn't grab a poster, since I was taking pictures from the pit, and figured it would get destoyed.

Quote from: Tobias on June 10, 2019, 07:31:58 PM
I saw them in seattle and got the same pin and the yellow shirt and signed poster. I was hoping they'd have vinyl too

Tobias

Quote from: 01001010 on June 10, 2019, 07:35:53 PM
I didn't grab a poster, since I was taking pictures from the pit, and figured it would get destoyed.

I got the one modeled off Cobain's drawing
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

Dumpster D

Quote from: Tobias on June 11, 2019, 06:48:20 PM

The good news is flipper T shirts are easy to make even if you can hardly Draw.

(PAUL)

Quote from: Dumpster D on June 11, 2019, 08:39:17 PM

Yeah, the hardest part would be finding a yellow shirt.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jules

Quote from: (PAUL) on June 12, 2019, 01:11:34 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on June 11, 2019, 08:39:17 PM

Yeah, the hardest part would be finding a yellow shirt.
:lol: :lol:

Pound4abrown

got my cheap-o cd today. I just ordered on Mon. Pretty impressive shipping time. Enjoying Flipper Blues

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Pound4abrown on June 12, 2019, 06:09:23 PM
got my cheap-o cd today. I just ordered on Mon. Pretty impressive shipping time. Enjoying Flipper Blues
Buzz on vocals?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus