Bangers Melvins Shitkid

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, June 28, 2019, 09:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PepsiMike

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 28, 2019, 09:05:51 AM
Coming soon?

Does anyone still have this picture? A drawing of a clown woman?

vince furnier

Quote from: PepsiMike on October 22, 2019, 02:54:12 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 28, 2019, 09:05:51 AM
Coming soon?

Does anyone still have this picture? A drawing of a clown woman?
if you're talking about the drawing by Haze's daughter, word was it was removed from her insta after the bands allegedly couldn't agree on the art.
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

GrimReaper

Highway is an incredible song. Love it!

Entire EP is a classic.

Tattoo: "Shitkid in the house" is subtle and fucking sexy.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

BERZERKER

Shitkid, is that the obnoxious swedish band? Too much screaming on both them and Le Bucherettes after my opinion.

Stonergrunge

Oh fuck, I still haven't received this disc, I truly don't know what the hell happened specially since I already have my last AmRep order ("Escape from LA" and "Petinent Curtis"). Maybe some fucker with a really fat ass sat on top of the package and smashed it and now they don't know what to do.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Stonergrunge

FINALLY!!!!

Two months and twelve days later...

I'm surprised to find out that the second and third songs are in swedish, I thought that everything was going to be sung in english, interesting.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

))))((((

I listened to this EP for the first time today. I know in the other thread i said Shitkid suck, but with Melvins as backing musicians it's not too bad! Prior, i did think Buzz sang on a few of these songs although that is obviously not the case. Are these all originally Shitkid songs? I ask this because yesterday i saw on YouTube 'Highway' with JUST Shitkid. It made me think it is all their material with Melvins pretty much doing their own thing on the instrumental side of things.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on January 23, 2020, 05:52:32 AM
I listened to this EP for the first time today. I know in the other thread i said Shitkid suck, but with Melvins as backing musicians it's not too bad! Prior, i did think Buzz sang on a few of these songs although that is obviously not the case. Are these all originally Shitkid songs? I ask this because yesterday i saw on YouTube 'Highway' with JUST Shitkid. It made me think it is all their material with Melvins pretty much doing their own thing on the instrumental side of things.
it's a fun ep. I was playing it driving my son to school and when the Swedish tracks came on I told him that's the language his great-grandfather spoke. he looked at me like I had 3 heads.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

(PAUL)

Quote from: ))))(((( on January 23, 2020, 05:52:32 AM

Tattooed Love Boys is a Pretenders cover, I think everything else is original?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jules

Did Steve and Pinkus both play on this EP?

GrimReaper

vince furnier

they seem too stripped down to be anything more than 2 members from each band, just IMO  :idea:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

))))((((

"Get Jealous and Feels Like The Movies are two of my best songs!! I do hate Eagles Over America tho.. its old mans rock. Melvins came up with the music for that one.." - Åsa Söderqvist