Bangers Melvins Shitkid

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, June 28, 2019, 09:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deatheats

Quote from: jules on July 11, 2019, 10:25:46 AM
Sausages and mash for sale at Shoxop on 14 July at 1200 central.

Thanks for the heads up Jules!

von grip

I'm guessing the EDITION size will be the same as flipper 10" (200 of each color) and price prob the same, too- $45$
"im ol' south!"

jules

>>>JZS<<<

BABY POOP !!!!
                         :excited::merde: :ohsnap: :merde: :excited:

buddy holiday

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 11, 2019, 08:21:19 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on July 11, 2019, 06:04:13 AM
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on July 10, 2019, 12:59:32 PM
So now what the fuck is "Bangers"? Is it a new song?
4. Tattooed Love Boys

They cover the Pretenders?!? Interesting.

Are the other songs covers too ?
       Is this the first track....
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9sPqs8H2I

Maybe this is the first track....
            https://shitkid.bandcamp.com/track/high-way

vince furnier

thanks for the reminder. that has to be the latest checkout I ever had success with on shoxop.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Pound4abrown

As with the Melvins/Flipper ep, got the cheap-o cd version.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: Pound4abrown on July 14, 2019, 03:49:55 PM
As with the Melvins/Flipper ep, got the cheap-o cd version.

I had no idea that they were going to release the CD so soon, I would have ordered Hot Fish and Bangers at the same time in order to avoid paying the shipping cost twice.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

jules

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on July 14, 2019, 12:09:54 PM
        BABY POOP !!!!
                         :excited::merde: :ohsnap: :merde: :excited:

:lol:

Stonergrunge

oh, I forgot... I was expecting some preview on YouTube prior to the release by Hazelmyer but nothing has been uploaded so far.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Well, the (t)rusty Shox-Op cart cock-blocked me yet again, and items kept vanishing from my cart before I could finish typing, so no love from me on this one. I no longer do eBay, so basically, S.O.L.

[Here's where peeps can try to tell me that carts don't work that way, blah-blah-etc.....
except... since building web sites is what my missus and I do for a living, I know that a time-delay *can* be coded into a cart function. It takes a bit more work, but the up-side is that it tends to give every customer a fair chance, and they end up hating you less. If one cares about that sort of thing, anyway.]

vince furnier

Quote from: 01001010 on July 14, 2019, 05:49:48 PM
Well, the (t)rusty Shox-Op cart cock-blocked me yet again, and items kept vanishing from my cart before I could finish typing, so no love from me on this one. I no longer do eBay, so basically, S.O.L.

[Here's where peeps can try to tell me that carts don't work that way, blah-blah-etc.....
except... since building web sites is what my missus and I do for a living, I know that a time-delay *can* be coded into a cart function. It takes a bit more work, but the up-side is that it tends to give every customer a fair chance, and they end up hating you less. If one cares about that sort of thing, anyway.]
never happened to me but I have paypal, so what do I know?

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Hey there Coop, I'm glad you're enjoying your tea, but that's kinda like comparing apples and watermelons.

I've had PayPal for about twenty years; maybe we can make some team shirts and start a little club?

Anyway, you have to "Add To Cart" before your PayPal is worth a plugged nickel.

The trouble with the Shox-Op cart, as I've mentioned before, is that even if you place an item in your cart, someone else can take it right out *while* you are in the middle of processing the payment. There's no queue, no timer, it's just there, and then it's not there. Typically, a few days days later, it will show up on eBay, for twice as much money.

Looking at previous Shox-Op editions sold this way, there's kind of a history of this issue (i.e., others here have run into to same issue way more than I have), but the web guy, Lemon, isn't fixing it, for whatever reason.

Quote from: vince furnier on July 14, 2019, 05:52:26 PM
never happened to me but I have paypal, so what do I know?

PepsiMike

Quote from: 01001010 on July 14, 2019, 07:14:31 PM

I've had PayPal for about twenty years; maybe we can make some team shirts and start a little club?

Quote from: vince furnier on July 14, 2019, 05:52:26 PM
never happened to me but I have paypal, so what ever!

HMU with this club action, I can talk mad shit about check writers. 💩🤡😭