Melvins/Redd Kross tour + album 2019

Started by Stonergrunge, July 16, 2019, 03:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

buddy holiday

i got one.... they were gone within 2mins though.
400 are on tour with the band...

>>>JZS<<<

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

von grip

"im ol' south!"

vince furnier

forgot about this but can't really afford it anyway. cheapy cd plz!  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

ilduclo

bUTTHOLEmAN

Merch prices: $50 each (?)
Black Sabbath
Shit Kid
Flipper
Redd Kross tour EP (3 vinyl variants, 2 on tour)

escape from LA tour poster
Regular tour poster

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

ilduclo

Bigval

Jesus christ $50 for a fuckin EP on vinyl.

buddy holiday

the online version on sunday was $60.
they have 400 on tour for (I guess) around 50 shows... so it will be interesting to see if there are 8 freaks per show that buy one... besides the money they spend for the ticket, food and drinks.
if not, then the 8 freaks on here will get another shot to buy the other versions online  :D

not sure how many they still have left from sabbath / bangers, but so far they always sold-out their limited stuff sooner or later.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: Bigval on September 03, 2019, 01:47:57 AM
Jesus christ $50 for a fuckin EP on vinyl.

Clearly that stuff was made for another kind of public, not us, and Buzz was very clear about it during the small portion that I could watch of the COD documentary. The only thing that really bugs me is the fact that there's no cheap CD of the Melvins/Redd Kross album... I just hope to see an Ipecac CD including those songs in a not too distant future.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: buddy holiday on September 03, 2019, 07:03:56 AM

not sure how many they still have left from sabbath / bangers, but so far they always sold-out their limited stuff sooner or later.
Not sure about bangers, but I believe they pressed a new color version for the sabbath ep. If I can find a picture, I'll post it.

Record prices/edition sizes will keep increasing as long as there's a market.

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

buddy holiday

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 03, 2019, 09:55:50 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on September 03, 2019, 07:03:56 AM

Not sure about bangers, but I believe they pressed a new color version for the sabbath ep. If I can find a picture, I'll post it.

Record prices/edition sizes will keep increasing as long as there's a market.
ah exactly that sabbath version is beautiful.

i have absolutely no issue with the prices... myself being a melvins feak these items have a different value to me than maybe to other melvins fans... I always try to pick one up and am happy with one version per release. sitting in switzerland and considering that the band never brings decent stuff to europe when on tour, it's great that amrep actually makes an online selling with proper announcement before. all you need is time, a little planning and a bit of luck to be quick enough to get one.