Author Topic: Ozma/Bullhead Bundle  (Read 1375 times)

Offline jules

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • A bad mouth betrays a bad mind
    • View Profile
Re: Ozma/Bullhead Bundle
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2019, 04:25:25 AM »
Received my bundle today. The Ozma vinyl colour is blueish clear marbled: Did anyone else notice that there are two differnt blue tones?
I have two of these blue Ozmas /77; the vinyl colour is identical, but the blues on the sleeves are different:  these are just cosmetic differences.

I have two Bullheads /55; the vinyl colour is different, one of them is green with flecks of black inside; the sleeves are identical. I'm sure when you find different bits in with the vinyl, they're just remnants from whatever they were pressing before. 
'Anything doused in any kind of curry is great.'  -  spunkmonkey

'Life is silly. The appropriate response is laughter.' - amazonAMAZON

'Systemic tardis cat'  -  Dumpster D

Offline Garnz

• INDEEEEEED
    • View Profile
Re: Ozma/Bullhead Bundle
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2019, 05:11:17 AM »
Received my bundle today. The Ozma vinyl colour is blueish clear marbled: Did anyone else notice that there are two differnt blue tones?
I have two of these blue Ozmas /77; the vinyl colour is identical, but the blues on the sleeves are different:  these are just cosmetic differences.

I have two Bullheads /55; the vinyl colour is different, one of them is green with flecks of black inside; the sleeves are identical. I'm sure when you find different bits in with the vinyl, they're just remnants from whatever they were pressing before.

Those Ozmas are both numbered /77. I have 2 similar Bullheads, the one numbered /55 and one numbered /37 with the same cover and colour, but there have been faces painted on the three vegetables just similar to the t-shirt that came with the bundle. I have been wondering if it was a joke by the guy who bought it at the show in CA but now I know it is legit.