Author Topic: Toshi on the fall 2019 Tour  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Mount Ambulance

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
Re: Toshi on the fall 2019 Tour
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2019, 05:43:19 PM »
the $80 - $225 tix are for the "Meat & Greet" packages ...

for $80 you get to meet with all the members of Melvins (but not Redd Kross nor Japanese noise artist Toshi Kasai), they will autograph (no more than two) items of your collectable ephemera (or your tits), and pose for two photos with you (no flash). The $225 package gets you all that plus ... you get to bang Dale's drum, touch Buzzo's fro, and meet/photos with Redd Kross ... however, you still can't meet Japanese noise artist Toshi Kasai.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

Sunday afternoon’s alright for fighting as well.

Offline badhatharry

• INDEEEEEED
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 05:49:32 PM »
Melvins tickets at the Westcott theatre start at 80 bucks and upwards of 200 USD...I don't think I'll get one by the time they're sold out.  :(

I was expecting like 60 at the most...I babysat for a friend this weekend for her kitties and made 80 CDN...I don't know..

Then a friend mentioned Boris is playing in Toronto... :-k

This is a real coin toss. (no pun intended)

They’re $25 plus fees

https://thewestcotttheater.com/mobile/show.cfm?cart&id=299131

DD, where are you seeing those prices? Secondary market site? That's ridiculous. This is Syracuse, not Boston or NYC, it shouldn't sell out.
Harry, you got an extra tik? I plan on going, but I'm not gonna order a tik. 2 yrs ago I just got there an hour before doors opened and grabbed a tik at box office w/out any problem. If I see that it's sold out day of this time, I'd probably just skip it.

Haven’t grabbed one yet, I will next time I’m downtown at Soundgarden. Highly doubtful this will sell out, I don’t think it’s ever been more than about 70% full or thereabouts when they've played in the past.

Online Dumpster D

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2019, 06:55:17 PM »
yeah that'd be cool if you can hold down a ticket for me?  I have the cash for sure...It's a three hour ride across the border for me one way, on the highway, but it will be 6 hr ride for me on a Suzuki motorcycle on the back roads for sure.

...and I'm sure I'll see Toshi around somewhere, Hopefully if I buy some merch and manage to bump into the guys they'd sign for me au graton.

Depends how they're hangin' that day I suppose. I never asked them yet to sign any schwag ever.
"I never liked the Melvins, I never listened to the Melvins, I thought their music was Garbage"

Offline meezer

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Looking for vocalists
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2019, 09:16:08 PM »
"Japanese Noisician Toshi Kasai"   :idea:

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix