The Melvins - Across the USA in 51 days The Movie!

Started by coodies, November 12, 2019, 09:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coodies

This came out four years ago on a black friday if i remember right. I couldn't find it in stores right away, so i ordered it online. I don't think that i've watched it more than twice. Better than i thought it would be visually, shot on only their mobile phones. Nice to get a DVD release in a year that saw just that and the rereleases of The Bulls And The Bees/Electroretard on Ipecac. I would have loved to see the Endless Residency on DVD, but alas we get this. Anyway, if i wanted a concert video i could go to YouTube. So in a way this road trip thru the states shows how life is for an underground band dealing with the trials and tribulations that come with it. What are your thoughts on this here DVD?

Dumpster D

They Didn't pick on Trevor enough...Walsby can't make a cup of coffee, Rutabega Rottenhaus Cameo appearance, Drunk idiot fans. What more could you ask for?

jules

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: jules on November 13, 2019, 12:06:33 PM
Quote from: the crybaby on November 13, 2019, 11:48:48 AM
this is the best live video ever released. THE BEST!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post of the year!
:lol:
I can't tell if crybaby is being sarcastic or not.  :(
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

the crybaby

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 13, 2019, 01:13:17 PM

Post of the year!

not sarcastic at all.
watching a band's live video at home while sitting at the couch and eating potato chips a boring as fuck...
however the melvins' video is just pure art. it gave me some good laugher.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Bigval

Quote from: the crybaby on November 13, 2019, 02:41:29 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 13, 2019, 01:13:17 PM

Post of the year!

not sarcastic at all.
watching a band's live video at home while sitting at the couch and eating potato chips a boring as fuck...
however the melvins' video is just pure art. it gave me some good laugher.

You should check out the Pantera home videos then.

Dumpster D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXnhNh7ssPI

I still want to see some footage of the Melvins playing that Game where they throw the Water bottle at eachothers Crotches.  :lol:

Chief Ten Beers

Could/Should have been a 4 hr film, 2-DVD set. :) :shock:
Dave C.'s special fx are freaking awesome and really out there. :lol:

Dumpster D

The Melvins should have had their own TV show like the Osbournes did...or maybe more of a variety show featuring different things, skits and animations, Buzz and Dale do great album reviews too.

amazonAMAZON

I like their What's in my Bag. I like that stuff. I'd be up for something that's a cool hang with musicians and comics and freaks and friends blowing through. Buzz talking shit in a comfortable environment. Like maybe Buzz at the Driving Range, hitting balls at things that suck (with friends).

vince furnier

Quote from: Dumpster D on November 14, 2019, 05:56:19 PM
The Melvins should have had their own TV show like the Osbournes did...or maybe more of a variety show featuring different things, skits and animations, Buzz and Dale do great album reviews too.
every couple that does a reality show gets divorced. you think Duzz and Bale have what it takes to last?  :wink: :?: :idea:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery