Rarities, Letterpress, and recycled covers mega-thread.

Started by Idlehanz, September 05, 2016, 08:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

Somewhere to post all the unique covers

HAT single     #1/22

BOWIE covers 7" # 1/12

TALES OF TERROR/POP O PIES covers 7"  #34/50

KINKS covers 7"  # 30/33

Mount Ambulance

That one with the Rooster and Barbapapas is awesome ... what's the release, Bowie covers? Are these the songs from the Sausage/Clown singles?
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Mount Ambulance

nice ... more Bowie covers would be nicer ... that record cover is nicest ... the Kinks one I mean.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

jules

Nice one, Idle. I haven't got the HAT/22 with the recycled sleeve yet. I still need half a dozen or so of those 2016/2017 letterpress sleeves Mackie was putting the Clown/HAT/Euthanasia/Hesitation Twist singles in to. Scored one more today, back from 2016. I'll get some photos together soon. This lot is from last year.

Dumpster D

This is why I can never get my hands on limited merch, you bastards have created the shortage!  :x

Garnz

Quote from: jules on November 10, 2019, 11:31:00 AM
Nice one, Idle. I haven't got the HAT/22 with the recycled sleeve yet. I still need half a dozen or so of those 2016/2017 letterpress sleeves Mackie was putting the Clown/HAT/Euthanasia/Hesitation Twist singles in to. Scored one more today, back from 2016. I'll get some photos together soon. This lot is from last year.

Oh, it was your collection that Ted posted on the fb Melvins group :-). Nice collection!
I think I have 25 Tribute to with Mackie covers and the X-mas bundle. According to discogs I am still missing 6 of those :-D.

jules

Quote from: Garnz on November 12, 2019, 02:26:02 AM
I think I have 25 Tribute to with Mackie covers and the X-mas bundle. According to discogs I am still missing 6 of those :-D.
Some of us should play letterpress poker.  :D

Garnz

Quote from: jules on November 12, 2019, 03:22:29 PM
Some of us should play letterpress poker.  :D

Haha!

Godflesh

Quote from: jules on November 10, 2019, 11:31:00 AM

Oh, it was your collection that Ted posted on the fb Melvins group :-). Nice collection!

Oh shit! There are so many of those I need. Looks fantastic.
I have 14 Clowns and the X-mas bundle.
--- Heavy user ---