Started by surfling, November 30, 2019, 01:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surfling

"Pop music is for sheep. And we are shepherds disguised as wolves."
(Laibach)

Dumpster D

What language was this translated from? Jesus.  #-o

surfling

Well, if your translation abilities from French to English are any better than his then I am sure the interviewer will be very happy about your input and help! Want me to put you two in touch?
"Pop music is for sheep. And we are shepherds disguised as wolves."
(Laibach)

Dumpster D

No need for defensiveness and sarcasm. I wasn't trying to be critical...I have some trouble with some of the sentences in there as I am an stupid English pig.

Maybe If I re-read it and put da accent on da se-COND, Syl-ABLE it will make more sense to me now that I know it's originally French and not German or Italian, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Danish, NOrwegian...shall I go on?

vince furnier

I posted it on fb and someone who can speak more than one language was having trouble with it.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Dumpster D

I still read it...and Thanks for posting it.

Chief Ten Beers

Haven't clicked on the link. Just give us the scoop, like the important stuff. :lol:

GrimReaper

Mike Patton, Mike Patton, Mike Patton, Mike Patton.

Nocturnes

Mr. Bungle reunion.

Europe Tour

Interesting to me what was not said: nothing about him and Buzz touring Buzz's new solo material in Europe, that he helped write.  :-k

(PAUL)

He said Everyone I Went To High School Is Dead was him trying to write a Melvins like song so that's cool.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Dumpster D

I always thought that was track the perfect opener for that album...It sort of does have that hammering Bass line like you hear on night goat now that you mention it.

While the ending of the album Disco Volante going thrash Jazz really tied into the Raging wrath sounding stuff, and of course was further expanded in Trey's band Faxed Head, one of my all time favourite bands.

I'm so curious..Still never really knowing any of the members in Faxed head besides Trey and Greg Turkington (Neil HamburgeR)

Who was the Bassist of Faxed head? was he a member of the Sun City girls by any chance?

And I thought maybe I tracked down the Guy who was the Noise-Foley Artist using a lot of transducer improvised sound, but I forget exactly and would love to know who the drummer was too.

Bigval

Quote from: Dumpster D on December 06, 2019, 06:41:14 PM
but I forget exactly and would love to know who the drummer was too.

Danny Heifetz

Dumpster D

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Dumpster D

That's un-believable!...makes sense though because you can sorta see the beard beneath the mask in a few photos.

I mean, He can go from like the worlds most finessing and fine formed Jazz drummer to the words worst most Aping heavy metal Knuckle Dragging Cymbal basher of a drummer...that Just makes Faxed head that much more of a beauty.

I mean, EVERY bad Drum move, every wrong way to set up and play a kit...is Deliberate in faxed head..I mean they have rolled every bad recording Technique and playing Technique all into their sound and style, It's just so genius.