Author Topic: Feb. 6 2020 Pioneertown CA  (Read 670 times)

Offline bedlam120

• former bassist
    • View Profile
Feb. 6 2020 Pioneertown CA
« on: February 05, 2020, 09:14:53 PM »
Can't wait for the show tomorrow. Got my ticket way in advance. I've had luck here before but if anyone has an extra ticket for a buddy of mine who has no foresight I'd greatly appreciate it. Just drop me a pm. If not? I'll still be there so I can't complain.

Offline gte743p

• knows glen
    • View Profile
Re: Feb. 6 2020 Pioneertown CA
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 01:45:48 AM »
They played Revolve and Honey Bucket back to back in San Diego.  The Bit was also in there.  And Amazon.  Didn’t see the set list to get a pic.  Cover of “I wanna hold your hand” too.  Ended with Night Goat.   Badass show, as always!

Offline NickWLKR

• former bassist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 06:39:43 PM »
I have some choice video of Kevin playing Night Goat with the guys at this show   He’s on the side  of the stage standing on a chair. Problem is that I’m tech challenged and don’t know exactly how to share this vid with the rest of you. If anyone has some advice on how to send a vid from my iPhone to this page I would love to let you guys see it. I’m literally 6 inches away from ole Rutmanis. Glorious stuff

Offline bUTTHOLEmAN

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
  • Hang Ten Brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 08:15:31 PM »
I have some choice video of Kevin playing Night Goat with the guys at this show   He’s on the side  of the stage standing on a chair. Problem is that I’m tech challenged and don’t know exactly how to share this vid with the rest of you. If anyone has some advice on how to send a vid from my iPhone to this page I would love to let you guys see it. I’m literally 6 inches away from ole Rutmanis. Glorious stuff
If you have a google account, you can upload the video to the google drive ( https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive ) and then share the link. You can also do the same with https://mega.nz/
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Offline GrimReaper

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 02:51:20 AM »

Offline NickWLKR

• former bassist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 10:54:18 AM »
Thank you Grim!!

Offline Alex-

• descendant of shirley temple
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2020, 10:20:52 AM »
Thanks Grim. I so hope they will bring Hepa/Titus along on tour in europe sometime..