King Buzzo with Trevor Dunn

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, February 09, 2020, 09:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

von grip

my guess is that the black vinyl edition (of 200) w the colors that match the cd, t-shirt will be the last one of these 4 drops- (but who knows its HAZE)
also i know he's done this before but cant seem to remember if there's been a set each time either ?
"im ol' south!"

jonE5

Quote from: jules on March 22, 2020, 12:43:18 PM
:lol:

Sounds like you were the only one!

They were gone in less than one minute.

I missed out this time.

Will try again next week.

PepsiMike

Quote from: laptop sorcery on March 23, 2020, 03:04:44 AM
my guess is that the black vinyl edition (of 200) w the colors that match the cd, t-shirt will be the last one of these 4 drops- (but who knows its HAZE)

what are you talking about? The only black edition will be an edition of 100 (unless there's some reg version I'm not familiar with).

johnnyg

Quote from: jonE5 on March 23, 2020, 09:32:58 AM
Quote from: jules on March 22, 2020, 12:43:18 PM
:lol:

Sounds like you were the only one!

They were gone in less than one minute.

I missed out this time.

Will try again next week.

This one was a quick draw. I accidentally clicked "two" copies the second it oepned and by the time I changed it to 1 and got to paypal it was sold out - maybe like 40 seconds?

von grip

Quote from: PepsiMike on March 23, 2020, 01:25:43 PM
Quote from: laptop sorcery on March 23, 2020, 03:04:44 AM

what are you talking about? The only black edition will be an edition of 100 (unless there's some reg version I'm not familiar with).

My bad, Pepsi   I got thE colorway wrong, however Check the shoxop bundle he has 3 of the variants with only 100 copies and the one, (SRY) that's CLEAR BEER vinyl 200 copies
"im ol' south!"

Stonergrunge

I really want to buy this CD but my latest order has been stuck in Chicago since early February.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

#2 Pencil

Quote from: Stonergrunge on March 25, 2020, 09:11:49 AM
I really want to buy this CD but my latest order has been stuck in Chicago since early February.

Mine is too. I've got some Ipecac stuff stuck as well.
Don't sweat though, Trump says everything will be up by Easter 😂😂
I heard their periods attract bears

Dumpster D

Easter? haw haw, We'll see what happens if anything won't we?

von grip

anyone have a guess on which variant will drop on sunday?
"im ol' south!"

Stonergrunge

Quote from: #2 Pencil on March 25, 2020, 02:42:28 PM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on March 25, 2020, 09:11:49 AM

Mine is too. I've got some Ipecac stuff stuck as well.
Don't sweat though, Trump says everything will be up by Easter 😂😂

At least now I know what happened, so apparently my order should be finally leaving Chicago.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

GiveMe45

jules

johnnyg

Yeeesh. Less than a minute again! I had it in my basket this time!

Alex-