Author Topic: King Buzzo with Trevor Dunn  (Read 8801 times)

Offline #2 Pencil

• INDEEEEEED
    • View Profile
Re: King Buzzo with Trevor Dunn
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2020, 11:04:41 AM »
Yeeesh. Less than a minute again! I had it in my basket this time!

I got one.

Did you lose it from the basket?
I heard their periods attract bears

Offline GiveMe45

• godfather of grunge
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2020, 01:42:00 PM »
Got stoned, went for a walk and spaced it 🤓

Was the full bundle available again or just the new variant?

Offline laptop sorcery

• knows moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2020, 01:56:46 PM »

no bundle this time, just the new varaint
"im ol' south!"

Offline GiveMe45

• godfather of grunge
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2020, 06:08:36 PM »

no bundle this time, just the new varaint
Ok, I’ll set a reminder for next Sunday.  Was totally planning on today but got distracted

Offline (PAUL)

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • YEAH
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2020, 10:05:39 PM »
Haven't gotten the CD yet, anyone else not get it? Is there a contact out there to reach out to regarding this? They already charged my credit card. Wondering how much this is caused by COVID 19.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Offline bUTTHOLEmAN

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
  • Hang Ten Brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2020, 10:16:04 PM »
You should have received the cd by now. Most likely due to covid related delays with the USPS. You can contact rob at amrepnoise *at* outlook.com
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Offline #2 Pencil

• INDEEEEEED
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2020, 01:47:33 AM »
Haven't gotten the CD yet, anyone else not get it? Is there a contact out there to reach out to regarding this? They already charged my credit card. Wondering how much this is caused by COVID 19.

Mine hasn’t arrived yet. It is coming to Australia though. Got stuck in Chicago for about 2 weeks. I’d say post is being quarantined. It’s doesn’t seem to have stopped, just slowed. It turns up when it turns up.

Offline (PAUL)

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • YEAH
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2020, 12:42:42 PM »

Mine hasn’t arrived yet. It is coming to Australia though. Got stuck in Chicago for about 2 weeks. I’d say post is being quarantined. It’s doesn’t seem to have stopped, just slowed. It turns up when it turns up.

I'm only one state away though so it shouldn't take that long. I sent an email, thanks BHM. How's everyone doing?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Offline jules

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • A bad mouth betrays a bad mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2020, 12:54:28 PM »
Mne hasn’t arrived yet. It is coming to Australia though. Got stuck in Chicago for about 2 weeks. I’d say post is being quarantined. It’s doesn’t seem to have stopped, just slowed.
THAT'S what's going on. Everything from the U.S. is taking a month to get here, not two weeks. Never occurred to me that it might be quarantined. Thanks.
'Anything doused in any kind of curry is great'  -  spunkmonkey

'Life is silly. The appropriate response is laughter' - amazonAMAZON

Offline Dumpster D

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2020, 06:36:23 PM »
Mne hasn’t arrived yet. It is coming to Australia though. Got stuck in Chicago for about 2 weeks. I’d say post is being quarantined. It’s doesn’t seem to have stopped, just slowed.
THAT'S what's going on. Everything from the U.S. is taking a month to get here, not two weeks. Never occurred to me that it might be quarantined. Thanks.

I'm waiting on vintage snare drum parts, they're ordered for me by sweetwater distributors, from the Rogers drum company...That was a month ago save a week from now and so far showing no signs that business is returning to normal...everything is shut down for the time being...I'm literally waiting for a tension screw assembly, it was a screw that cost me $50 basically...I should have ordered a long time ago but there you go...had to wait until the world stopped turning.

Offline #2 Pencil

• INDEEEEEED
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2020, 07:19:01 PM »

No probs Jules. I previously worked in distribution so I dare say it couldn’t stop. The backlog would be worse, and distribution warehouses would overflow. Reduction in logistical staff would slow enough to make up the quarantine time.

That being said, I have nothing to compare it too as nothing like this has happened before.

Offline Stonergrunge

• godfather of grunge
  • Julk-Ælk Burokk
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud page
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2020, 10:23:27 PM »

No probs Jules. I previously worked in distribution so I dare say it couldn’t stop. The backlog would be worse, and distribution warehouses would overflow. Reduction in logistical staff would slow enough to make up the quarantine time.

That being said, I have nothing to compare it too as nothing like this has happened before.

My Seawhores vinyl is still in the US, but at least the tracking system doesn't show that it departed from or arrived to the USPS International Distribution Center in Chicago.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Offline laptop sorcery

• knows moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2020, 02:47:31 PM »
i received the scheiss lite variant  that went up on sunday in today's mail- anyone that was lucky enough to nab one also get theirs today?
"im ol' south!"

Offline GiveMe45

• godfather of grunge
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2020, 11:02:22 AM »
Got one!

Offline johnnyg

• gardening gloves
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2020, 11:03:07 AM »
Brutal! You guys are ultra quick on the trigger. I had it in my cart at exactly noon and by the time I checked out thirty seconds later it was gone! Brutal!