King Buzzo with Trevor Dunn GIFT OF SACRIFICE album - Aug 2020

Started by amazonAMAZON, February 24, 2020, 03:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: buddy holiday on September 22, 2020, 11:42:11 AM
Quote from: jules on September 22, 2020, 10:56:11 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on September 22, 2020, 08:28:24 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on September 20, 2020, 11:41:42 AM
Anyone else's Buzzo LP not centered, like really off center ?
I got the pink vinyl from Ipecac's euro-site & black vinyl from their u.s. site, both have the same problem.
>>>>UPDATE<<<
Ipecac (U.S.) is sending me a replacement of the black vinyl version.
Still trying to find out who to contact at the Euro-site to replace the pink version 😕
There must be a help section.
did you try here?
https://ipecac.tmstor.es/?showhelp
->select "all categories" on the top then "returns"
Word Up, thanks 👍🏼👍🏼

GiveMe45

I think my pink one is fine but good enough reason to play it again just to double check

amazonAMAZON

Quote from: CoryCory on September 20, 2020, 05:21:26 PM

Of course there's an issue with that Basses Loaded vinyl it's missing like four songs  :lol:

Those eight songs make a better album than the twelve on the CD. But I get you. Generally seems sloppy.

Dumpster D

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on September 23, 2020, 01:29:44 PM
Quote from: CoryCory on September 20, 2020, 05:21:26 PM

Of course there's an issue with that Basses Loaded vinyl it's missing like four songs  :lol:

Generally seems sloppy.

In what way?

Cd's are not LPs...you can only squeeze about 45 minutes on an LP, pushing 50 minutes like the original pressing of Stag made the album sound pretty quiet and a bit dull...what are they going to do? put it out as a double LP with only 4 songs on the second 12" would be a waste of the bands finances.

It's just the way things evolved, I guess if you want those missing songs like off the crybaby LP that got cut off the vinyl version, you'll have to wait another 25 years until basses loaded is re-released on a double 45RPM gatefold.

amazonAMAZON

Weren't half the songs on amrep vinyl released already? If you're going to leave off something it shouldn't be songs exclusive to the album. The Krist Novoselic one might be what's not on vinyl at all? I could be wrong.

Dumpster D

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on September 24, 2020, 02:04:51 AM
Weren't half the songs on amrep vinyl released already? If you're going to leave off something it shouldn't be songs exclusive to the album. The Krist Novoselic one might be what's not on vinyl at all? I could be wrong.

You wouldn't be wrong.

No one who ever interviews the band picks up on those kinds of details or thinks to ask about the how and why of these kinds of things.

At least They've released it on Both CD and Vinyl format.

amazonAMAZON

I hope the writing credit/song title obfuscation isn't just a copyright and royalties dodge. I appreciate the little easter eggs as a fan. Y'all informed me on this here board what the cover was. Today I learned it also interpolated another KISS song in the middle. I love that stuff. Like the Pink Floyd Wall cover. What a hilarious little trick.

GiveMe45

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on October 28, 2020, 07:57:22 PM
I hope the writing credit/song title obfuscation isn't just a copyright and royalties dodge. I appreciate the little easter eggs as a fan. Y'all informed me on this here board what the cover was. Today I learned it also interpolated another KISS song in the middle. I love that stuff. Like the Pink Floyd Wall cover. What a hilarious little trick.
I think you need to have a certain number of copies you are producing before you are on the hook for royalties.  So these runs of less than 500 are probably safe.

el gep

))))((((

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on September 08, 2023, 07:15:39 AM
hope we get plenty more of this
Seeing this thread bump, you got my hopes up that there was a new album announced! But yes i agree, we need more solo Buzz plus more KingDunn. Plus on the subject of Trevor more Melvins Lite too. If the Melvins career ends at some distant point without ever doing another Lite record it will be a travesty.