King Buzzo Tour Dates and Roll Call

Started by jules, February 25, 2020, 09:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimReaper

I can already see a conflict with the tickets I bought. Other events are rescheduling. Fuck. Will have to wait and see, my son can use the tickets.

Jozzy

Buzz's tour dates for May have been cancelled (dates below). Toronto's show is also cancelled due to local ordinances regarding crowd limitations. As of now the June/July shows are still on as announced.

May 13  Palm Springs, CA  The Alibi
May 14  Long Beach, CA  Alex's Bar
May 15  San Diego, CA  Casbah
May 17  Tucson, AZ  Club Congress
May 18  Phoenix, AZ  The Rebel Lounge
May 19  Santa Fe, NM  Meow Wolf
May 21  Tulsa, OK  The Shrine
May 22  Norman, OK  Opolis
May 23  Dallas, TX  Three Links
May 24  Austin, TX  Barracuda
May 25  Houston, TX  Warehouse Live (Studio)
May 27  New Orleans, LA  Santos
May 28  Birmingham, AL  Zydeco
May 29  Athens, GA  40 Watt Club
May 30  Charlotte, NC  Visulite Theater
May 31  Chapel Hill, NC  Local 506
June 10  Toronto, ON  Velvet Underground

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dumpster D

I got a refund for my Melvins Ticket, the show has been cancelled....Kids, could you please leave the room for a minute..............

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dumpster D

Quote from: glen on April 08, 2020, 03:07:34 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

That's what I said..don't mock me!   :cry:

God damn what a kick in the guts. I'm sorry for being totally bummed out about it.

Not even a Flutternuts Torrent of abuse poll can cheer me up now I don't think.  :(

CoryCory

Maybe Columbus? No guarantees with all this!

CoryCory

I could see this getting rescheduled for the fall around the same time as Redd Kross is proposed to tour Europe. It's not looking too good, sadly.  :(

jules

Buzz is scheduled to be in Europe late August to early October, so the US tour will more likely be cancelled than postponed, I think. He mentioned the same thing in a recent interview, too.

Jozzy

Just got a notification that the Grand Rapids show has been canceled.

GiveMe45

Also posted in the Minor Complaints thread:

I just got an email that the Portland King Buzzo show is officially cancelled.  Pretty much knew that was coming but my complaint is that the only options for ticket holders are a ticket voucher for a future show at 120% of the value of your ticket(s) OR a gift certificate to their restaurant/bar at 120% of ticket value.  No option for refund even though it's officially cancelled and you have to let them know your decision within 30 days

Chief Ten Beers

Finally got notification for Buffalo show cancelled from promoter - After Dark Presents. Thank you Buzz for just cancelling, instead of holding fans money for what would be a year or more..
Not too thrilled with Primus, Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats, and The Sword for all not cancelling and putting a "postponed TBA" on their sales. Just lame. Not too worried about when I get refunded on those -  Primus was like $50, Sword & Uncle Acid were $25 each.
My big tik purchase was King Crimson w/ The Zappa Band which was $100. I have the option of getting a refund or sitting on the ticket until next summer, and keeping the same reserved seat. Haven't decided what I'll do on that one.

GrimReaper

Columbia City cancelled. I bought for 4 people so the refund is appreciated.