HAT B-Sides

Started by Helen83, March 11, 2020, 01:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen83

Melvins need to re-release this on 2xCD or 3/4x12" box and include the b-sides.

I haven't heard the b-sides in a number of years so hook a brother up!

Chief Ten Beers

Yeah, and while they're at it how about a handmade/ltd Mackie-art wooden box to store the singles in, and they could throw in a H.A.T. T-shirt for those of us who have had those 7"s all these years.

Stonergrunge

That would be great, I could buy only one of those singles many years ago ( the Foaming/Arnie/White Punks on Dope record) so I downloaded them from Soulseek.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

johnnyg

Quote from: Helen83 on March 11, 2020, 01:50:09 PM
Melvins need to re-release this on 2xCD or 3/4x12" box and include the b-sides.

I haven't heard the b-sides in a number of years so hook a brother up!

BACKED

GrimReaper

Let me see what I can do. The HAT singles are not on youtube for some reason. I'm very surprised at this. Buzz always says HAT doesn't sell. I loved it.

))))((((

Quote from: GrimReaper on March 12, 2020, 11:23:46 AM
The HAT singles are not on youtube for some reason. I'm very surprised at this. Buzz always says HAT doesn't sell.
Im surprised they are not on YouTube. I know they were before. I personally can't see the point in the band reissuing HAT with the B-sides included, but i think it would be nice if Ipecac put out the tracks on their own as a release. Or even just put them up as a compilation on the Melvins bandcamp or something.

Helen83

???? The point is so folks who don't own all those 7"S have access to the b-sides which friggin rule!

Dumpster D

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 12, 2020, 01:47:38 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on March 12, 2020, 11:23:46 AM
The HAT singles are not on youtube for some reason. I'm very surprised at this. Buzz always says HAT doesn't sell.
Im surprised they are not on YouTube. I know they were before. I personally can't see the point in the band reissuing HAT with the B-sides included, but i think it would be nice if Ipecac put out the tracks on their own as a release. Or even just put them up as a compilation on the Melvins bandcamp or something.

They *were* on youtube last time I checked, but you had to search the tracks by name to find them.

Peebot

I was lucky enough to get them all when they came out, but would LOVE a repackaging/reissue of all that material. That album fucking RULES, I love it so much. wish they would throw a track in here and there live once in a while. Plus, Buzz knows everyone on this board will buy all his limited shit anyway, so what's the hold up?!?

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: Peebot on March 13, 2020, 07:16:20 PM
I was lucky enough to get them all when they came out, but would LOVE a repackaging/reissue of all that material. That album fucking RULES, I love it so much. wish they would throw a track in here and there live once in a while. Plus, Buzz knows everyone on this board will buy all his limited shit anyway, so what's the hold up?!?

H.A.T. is my favorite Melvins album period. Part of the problem with that album is that it's so phenomenal and unique to that lineup w/ Rutmanis, that a lot of the songs might sound stupid now w/ a different bassist. I like Steve & Pinkus just fine, but honestly most of those songs would be supbar if Melvins played em today w/out Kevin.

Dumpster D

Quote from: Peebot on March 13, 2020, 07:16:20 PM

All in good time.  :evil:

CoryCory

A few years back I saw the whole set at a local shop for about 150 bucks. Should have snagged it when I had the chance.

amazonAMAZON

I'd consider it (as a set) the most essential vinyl only Melvins. And I am so glad I got a set a couple years ago.

https://youtu.be/Roe--heXTpA

GrimReaper

I'm late for the party.

Thanks for showing me those aA. I'll change the emphasis of my video from Melvins "B" sides to a JLP memory.

Looks like the Anti-Vermin Seed 45 is under appreciated. That's the only single I was able to buy from Ipecac  :lol:.