Alive at the Fucker Club Shirts and Vinyl

Started by jules, April 06, 2020, 12:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

>>>JZS<<<

Stonergrunge

I'm just waiting for the cheapy CD to come out.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

buddy holiday

redbankresident

So I was lucky enough to score one of the Alive at the Fucker Club 10" bundles.
I plan on holding on to them but I also really want to complete my sugar daddy 12" and clown 7" collections.
I currently only have the Roxy Music and Pop O Pies 7" for the clowns and Melvins 1983 and king Buzzo 12"s for the sugar daddies. So I'm missing most of both collections.
Any offers, hit me up!

Ducksopinion

Meh...another one missed. I own the CD, so this would have been a nice addition.

That said, at this point, I am getting so tired of this band playing the limited editions game. Always sold out in an hour on the Amprep site and you get to watch them being flipped within days here or on Discogs.

Do they not realise that whilst this is a great money maker for them, it's a bit of a disservice to fans who have supported them for years?

John Schuller

Quote from: Ducksopinion on April 23, 2020, 04:25:35 AM
Meh...another one missed. I own the CD, so this would have been a nice addition.

That said, at this point, I am getting so tired of this band playing the limited editions game. Always sold out in an hour on the Amprep site and you get to watch them being flipped within days here or on Discogs.

Do they not realise that whilst this is a great money maker for them, it's a bit of a disservice to fans who have supported them for years?

You should call and complain to their manager.

They are doing a Factory Edition of this, so you will still be able to own it on vinyl. That is what I am waiting for myself.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: buddy holiday on April 21, 2020, 12:01:32 PM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on April 19, 2020, 01:05:04 PM
I'm just waiting for the cheapy CD to come out.
CDs go online tomorrow.

Got one along with the Six Pack CD. Now, I have no idea what will happen with this particular order if I consider what happened to the Seawhores LP (Rob sent me a new copy but I haven't seen any movement in the USPS tracking system since April 19) but I ordered them anyway.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: sadcorps on April 23, 2020, 01:05:10 PM
Quote from: Ducksopinion on April 23, 2020, 04:25:35 AM

You should call and complain to their manager.

They are doing a Factory Edition of this, so you will still be able to own it on vinyl. That is what I am waiting for myself.

Yep, exactly. Remain calm. :) I was able to grab a factory edition Honky vinyl from Shoxop no problem. Probably will get this one too if it's under $30.

Ducksopinion

Yeah, I'm definitely calm. Mostly a bit deflated.
I am lucky (?) enough to have picked up a lot of rare stuff on vinyl when it came out - but I don't think Ive managed with Shoxop. I'm not going to begrudge them a living and I have some of the Mackie artwork records, so thats cool. I get why they are doing it...

I guess this one is a weird example, as it is out there on CD, but some of the stuff which has never seen the light of day in anything other than super limited form (Clown B-sides are a good example. I have a few but theres some killer ones I would love to play) so all it does is push me to find dodgy MP3s which kinda sucks.

vince furnier

meh.  =;
the world is just a Melvins hyper-limited vinyl release wheel and we're just the hamsters that run on it!  :P

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Ducksopinion

Quote from: vince furnier on April 24, 2020, 08:54:14 AM
meh.  =;
the world is just a Melvins hyper-limited vinyl release wheel and we're just the hamsters that run on it!  :P

Yep!

jules

von grip

"im ol' south!"

GiveMe45

Quote from: jules on April 26, 2020, 11:53:48 AM
Anybody forget?
Yes, and I was even looking at the page an hour before it went up. This one isn't a huge priority for me but I would like to have it.  The one next week is the variant that I like best so maybe I'll try a little harder.  If it doesn't work out I'll definitely pick up a factory version

amazonAMAZON

I think I already overpaid for the original CD so I really don't have much interest in this on vinyl. If there are still cheapy CDs when I make my next Amrep order I might get that then.