Alive at the Fucker Club Shirts and Vinyl

Started by jules, April 06, 2020, 12:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Jozzy

How much are the limited edition pressings? I always forget to even check on Sundays when these things go up.

GiveMe45

Quote from: Jozzy on April 27, 2020, 10:43:15 AM
How much are the limited edition pressings? I always forget to even check on Sundays when these things go up.
$75

CoryCory

I'm curious if the track times will be fixed if anything.

von grip

Not sure how but I snagged an innards edition
:lol: (This time I actually used my phone and it worked flawlessly)
feel p lucky here, these have been insta-sellouts the last 2 Sundays
"im ol' south!"

jules

jules

FYI: Europeans - LPs finally arrived in the UK after two months in a warehouse in Chicago. I assume you'll be getting yours soon, too.

Dumpster D

Just a thought, do you guys think there could be like an exclusive members only Melvins Vinyl Club? Like whereby if you are a full fledged member you are offered a premium buyers gold card issued to give license to secure a limited pressing in advance instead of having to sweat it out at the last minute scramble when the stink hits the fan?

...I mean, that's the general idea, you can pay a little extra for a reserved parking spot when the sales go up just to beat the punch. Of course you have to be a true die-hard fan to be in the club naturally.

amazonAMAZON

Sounds a lot like what Joyful Noise does, right?

I'm assuming it would be an Amrep thing for the Melvins.

This would still benefit the flippers unless there was some control over ongoing access for resellers. I don't think Buzz or Haze really has too much incentive to take this on as long as the damn things keep buying at these prices.

For myself, I've never resold a piece of Melvins merch. But a few of the collectors I've bought from probably never meant to either, until the time comes when you need that liquidity. I would t want to be prevented from reselling if I chose to.

amazonAMAZON

Quote from: amazonAMAZONwould t .

*wouldn't

vince furnier

just couldn't pull the trigger on that shirt, what with my kid being literate and all.  :lol:  #-o
Welcome to my Nightmare!

mrkilgore

It's a satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand!

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

GiveMe45

Wonder if there are enough in stock that I could keep one in my cart until next weekend when the Mudvins vinyl goes up

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on June 20, 2020, 12:14:05 AM
Wonder if there are enough in stock that I could keep one in my cart until next weekend when the Mudvins vinyl goes up
I imagine when Haze advertises this on Facebook, they'll disappear like shit off a shovel.