Alive at the Fucker Club Shirts and Vinyl

Started by jules, April 06, 2020, 12:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jozzy

jules

Jozzy

:lol:  Some of it. I ordered some rare records that I normally wouldn't have. I'm still sitting on a decent amount and waiting for the rest of these factory editions to drop.

the bloat

I nabbed one yesterday along with the Mudhoney cheap-o CD!! With only 300 in existence, this record will be the rarest in my collection!

Chief Ten Beers

Could have ordered this weekend, but opted out. $30 for a 10" EP where the sound quality is basically a grade B soundboard? No thanks. I didn't buy the Ipecac P.A.T. on 10" either which is the same price, and stretched to a double. Love that FC set in all it's bootleg-ish glory, but I'm fine w/ the original CD.
Would I pay $10 for a standard poster print of the new art? Yes.

the bloat

Oh, I won't be playing it. Its by far their worst sounding official release. It will be proudly displayed on a shelf with my other Melvins records and gather dust while I fantasize about what I can sell it for on eBay in 10 years (which I have never actually gone through with).

amazonAMAZON

Yep, I love the original art and I really dig the new art. If there's another round this weekend I'll consider it, just for show. It might be the most memorable title in the catalog, vying with Prick, Houdini, and Eggnog.

These versions of "The Bloat" and "Mombius Hibachi" are pretty good. Even in a world where I have a turntable set up on the reg I doubt that I'd play something other the CD on the occasions I do return to it.

jules

von grip

Fucker club- factory ver #2 didn't go up today :(
"im ol' south!"

GiveMe45

Quote from: laptop sorcery on June 28, 2020, 01:14:54 PM
Fucker club- factory ver #2 didn't go up today :(
I've been refreshing my screen for almost 2 hours!

von grip

"im ol' south!"

buddy holiday

Quote from: jules on June 25, 2020, 10:45:57 PM
Posted April 14....
still waiting... if the usps tracking is worth anything, then mine is still in chicago...

jules

Dumpster D