Melvins included in Coloring Books for a Cause

Started by JUDY, May 03, 2020, 03:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

Hey everyone! It has been a while, I hope you are all well in the midst of all the craziness happening right now in the world.

I recently had the opportunity to team up with Sean Tillmann (aka Calvin Krime/Har Mar) and friends to work on a project called coloring books for a cause. I donated 2 pages to one dedicated to Grumpy's and another historic local bar called Palmers, and more recently a MELVINS page for First Ave pt 2. So far, they have raised over $25,000 to help local artists, musicians, and service workers who are out of a job right now. Anyway, pick one up if you can. They're kid friendly, full of games/puzzles, and of course, for a good cause.

I had a blast working on this MELVINS page. I did my best to fit all of the bassists into one goat. I hope you like it too. Peace.
https://coloringbooksforacause.com/first-ave-pt-2/

-JUDY

GrimReaper

jonE5

Bravo!!
=D> =D> =D>

Great stuff

Really nice to see you around here again

Missed having a female presence

JUDY

Quote from: jonE5 on May 05, 2020, 08:32:48 AM
Bravo!!
=D> =D> =D>

Great stuff

Really nice to see you around here again

Missed having a female presence

:cheers: :roll:

Dumpster D

I like the bass player goat and the meat tin...not to mention the kick drum art is stellar.  8)

...and I really appreciate the toilet brush in there for good measures.. memories!

JUDY

Quote from: Dumpster D on May 12, 2020, 06:44:58 AM
I like the bass player goat and the meat tin...not to mention the kick drum art is stellar.  8)

...and I really appreciate the toilet brush in there for good measures.. memories!

Thank you so much! I'm sorry i didn't see this sooner :cheers:
I had the most fun with the goat. I started painting it, but it's not done.

I did paint the page I made for The Grumpy's Palmers book! Proceeds from book sales go to help the good employees there who are currently out of a job.

I made a few LP size prints if anyone's interested
They should be arriving tomorrow

https://www.etsy.com/listing/796876806/keep-ne-grumpy?ref=shop_home_feat_1&pro=1