Melvins Mudhoney AmRep release

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, June 02, 2020, 10:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el gep

Shit-fuck-piss-everything there are synths in AMAZON?!?!?

buddy holiday

couple of noir edition currently up at shoxop.

jules

Looks like a new factory edition on clear with pink splatters will be on sale today.

GiveMe45

GiveMe45

GiveMe45

Got my noir factory edition in the mail today.  I don't have factory editions of every special release but this is the first one I've noticed there is print on the spine.  BUT...it says Lazy White Boy 😁

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on January 08, 2021, 02:15:17 PM
Got my noir factory edition in the mail today.  I don't have factory editions of every special release but this is the first one I've noticed there is print on the spine.  BUT...it says Lazy White Boy 😁
:lol:

Good spot! This happens a lot. I'm beginning to think it's done purposely! The factory Retard had the wrong info on the spine too.

Colonel Cheese

Don't see any of those art editions up for resale on ebay either. Seems really cool with the glow in the dark one and the noir edition.

amazonAMAZON

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on November 14, 2021, 11:15:57 PM
Interesting piece on Zuma, the Neil Young album where "Drive Back" originates:

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/zuma-neil-young-grunge-masterpiece/?themelvinsdotnetforum

As the article points out ...

"all of Young's output from 1969's Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere up until Zuma was stellar."

Indeed. Zuma's always been a fave ... it was one of those Young gems that got spun a lot in my youth during teenage hash and acid sessions (along w/ On The Beach, Time Fades Away, Harvest, Tonight's The Night). Lots of personal nostalgia attached to those records and it along with those other four have always stood the test of time and are no doubt my favorite NY releases (Dead Man's right up there too).

aA your avatar gives me the fucking creeps!

It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!