New Interview with Buzzo

Started by black stallion, July 29, 2020, 01:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: backstard on August 05, 2020, 03:06:48 PM
And it's well before the guy got de-personed.
He was de-platformed from Twitter, facebook, etc. in late 2018. You're saying Buzz wouldn't have taken the interview if Gavin had requested it after late 2018?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: dead mike on August 05, 2020, 03:27:57 PM
Quote from: JUDY on August 05, 2020, 02:36:42 PM
Anyway I've had a couple friends grab screenshots and ask me wtf is going on. I don't really know how to respond. I know buzz leans conservative, but GM and his proud boys are racist monsters. I wouldn't want to be caught 50ft away from that prick. Ugh.
Too late. Everything you've ever said, and everyone you've ever associated with, are now fair game for the cancel mobs. Time and degree of social removal are considerations that come from a place of privilege. In fact, your insinuation that these are somehow relevant is itself an act of white privilege.

Viva La Terreur.

stop it.   
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

beaver

Shitkid are trashing Buzz on their Instagram stories regarding the Gavin interview. They even have a little book, which looks to contain back and forth text messages. Hmmm....

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

JUDY

Quote from: glen on August 06, 2020, 12:50:52 PM
Anyway I've had a couple friends grab screenshots and ask me wtf is going on. I don't really know how to respond. I know buzz leans conservative, but GM and his proud boys are racist monsters. I wouldn't want to be caught 50ft away from that prick. Ugh.
Too late. Everything you've ever said, and everyone you've ever associated with, are now fair game for the cancel mobs. Time and degree of social removal are considerations that come from a place of privilege. In fact, your insinuation that these are somehow relevant is itself an act of white privilege.

Viva La Terreur.

stop it.

Touché.

FartLips

Quote from: JUDY on August 06, 2020, 01:32:50 PM
Quote from: glen on August 06, 2020, 12:50:52 PM

Viva La Terreur.

stop it.

Touché.
wow. The argument of white privilege is dead in the water. That label is only applied by others and a few who can't seem to deal with identity and harbor a guilt complex. A douche is a douche. Id stay away too. Now buzz isn't afraid of alternative platforms cause he will step up with his own unwavering opinions. Sometimes thats the only way to educate and break down these vile social barriers past on thru centuries of emotional neglect for each other.  Will asshats condemn buzz? Sure, they can't see beyond any surface. Well fuck them, thats just as blind as the hate in this idiots heart. Cancel culture does exist, but its overboard. Wayyy overboard.  Sometimes you need to watch the hard stuff to understand what you're up against. Cause it just puts us all against each other.  The powers that be like that. Insinuations are the markings of a weak argument. 
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

dirtmerchant

glen

dead mike

Quote from: beaver on August 06, 2020, 12:54:51 PM
Shitkid are trashing Buzz on their Instagram stories regarding the Gavin interview. They even have a little book, which looks to contain back and forth text messages. Hmmm....
Have they considered starting a public Google Doc so everyone assaulted by Buzz's violent opinions can have a safe space to speak their truth? Word on the street is Ipecac and AmRep both have a toxic culture of being insufficiently woke.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

CoryCory

Quote from: dirtmerchant on August 06, 2020, 02:02:52 PM
I mean, this is classic buzz.

Maybe this is irrelevant but I can't not say it.

Anyone listen to ShitKid leading up to that 2019 tour and wonder what Buzz even saw in that band? Or that they just seemed out of place?

beaver

It just seems ridiculously asinine to get so butt-hurt because this guy (who took them out on tour, providing them with huge exposure they otherwise wouldn't get) has differing opinions. Not surprising in the least, just tiresome. Oh well.

whiney

dead mike, take your regressive horseshit to /mu/

dead mike

Quote from: whiney on August 06, 2020, 03:16:43 PM
dead mike, take your regressive horseshit to /mu/
I don't know what that is, or who you are, and I don't care, so no.

Impressive comment/username synergy, tho.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

dirtmerchant

Quote from: CoryCory on August 06, 2020, 03:00:44 PM
Quote from: dirtmerchant on August 06, 2020, 02:02:52 PM
I mean, this is classic buzz.

Maybe this is irrelevant but I can't not say it.

Anyone listen to ShitKid leading up to that 2019 tour and wonder what Buzz even saw in that band? Or that they just seemed out of place?

I don't get it either. I've heard buzz say multiple times that he's never been wrong, pretty sure referencing his career. Well, that shitkid collab proves otherwise haha. It's terrible. And I was one of those guys thinking Melvins can do no wrong in my eyes up until that point. But my opinion on shitkid has nothing to do with my classic buzz comment. I mean, if that's the kind of things he said that they went as far as to print in their fanzine then you're gonna have to do Better than that to cancel him. Sounds like he just has some dumb opinions. I've known that for years. I listened to the whole interview he did that's causing such an uproar. He said some dumb shit but Jesus who hasn't? He has even said himself to not look to musicians for politics. He's a musician. Don't look to him to be changing the world with speaking politics. If his dumb comments are too bad for you to not throw on Houdini, then don't do it. Move on. Maybe he'll prove me wrong but I don't see him rolling out a podium any time soon to apologize for anything. He's spent his whole life with most people hating his band. What's a few more haters to the Melvins. Their die hards will pick up the slack.

JUDY

Until I can see the interview or read anything from it, other than a meme clip, I'm going to assume buzz didn't know the ins and outs of the PB's. With his record dropping next week I don't think this will roll out well. Goddammit.

If anyone has that link can you message it to me please and thanks?

As far as shitkid goes.... what in the actual fuck?! I think their music is (literally) shit so I do not follow on any platforms and am just getting caught up on all the noise.

So let me get this straight... Dale drops their name in several interviews, they collab and tour together, shitkid gets pissed off about some art work, quits the tour, then releases a book (which is probably taken out of context) w text message exchanged from the band? That's a seriously shady and fucked up way to make a few bucks. So now they're inviting crowds to boo for them. Buzz would be like, the more you boo, the more we play.

Whatever went down is none of anyone's business, and releasing that book is a serious invasion of privacy that I do not condone. Now they are using this as a told ya so platform all over social media and printing more books.

Goddammit again. I'm heartbroken.