Author Topic: New Interview with Buzzo  (Read 6178 times)

Offline backstard

• INDEEEEEED
    • View Profile
Re: New Interview with Buzzo
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2020, 02:06:48 PM »
I question the motives of the human shit taking glee from virtue signaling about it, given that they can’t point to anything Buzz actually said. I saw the interview. Pretty much the same things he’s said in many others. And it’s well before the guy got de-personed. Are we going to haul out the pitchforks for people Gavin used to actually be friends with like David Cross?

This is authoritarian morality policing.

Offline dead mike

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • The lie is a condition of life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2020, 02:27:57 PM »
Anyway I’ve had a couple friends grab screenshots and ask me wtf is going on. I don’t really know how to respond. I know buzz leans conservative, but GM and his proud boys are racist monsters. I wouldn’t want to be caught 50ft away from that prick. Ugh.
Too late. Everything you've ever said, and everyone you've ever associated with, are now fair game for the cancel mobs. Time and degree of social removal are considerations that come from a place of privilege. In fact, your insinuation that these are somehow relevant is itself an act of white privilege.

Viva La Terreur.

Offline bUTTHOLEmAN

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
  • Hang Ten Brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2020, 02:41:47 PM »
And it’s well before the guy got de-personed.
He was de-platformed from Twitter, facebook, etc. in late 2018. You're saying Buzz wouldn't have taken the interview if Gavin had requested it after late 2018?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Offline glen

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • www.glenisabanana.com
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2020, 11:50:52 AM »
Anyway I’ve had a couple friends grab screenshots and ask me wtf is going on. I don’t really know how to respond. I know buzz leans conservative, but GM and his proud boys are racist monsters. I wouldn’t want to be caught 50ft away from that prick. Ugh.
Too late. Everything you've ever said, and everyone you've ever associated with, are now fair game for the cancel mobs. Time and degree of social removal are considerations that come from a place of privilege. In fact, your insinuation that these are somehow relevant is itself an act of white privilege.

Viva La Terreur.

stop it.   
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
 (signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Offline beaver

• Fears SNIVLEM
  • One Mean Cockfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2020, 11:54:51 AM »
Shitkid are trashing Buzz on their Instagram stories regarding the Gavin interview. They even have a little book, which looks to contain back and forth text messages. Hmmm....

Offline glen

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • www.glenisabanana.com
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2020, 12:15:45 PM »
snowball anyone?

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Offline JUDY

• Global Moderator
  • louisville lip service
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2020, 12:32:50 PM »

Viva La Terreur.

stop it.

Touché.
I think we should put it in a jar labeled 'melvins'

Offline FartLips

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Lollars
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2020, 01:00:34 PM »

Viva La Terreur.

stop it.

Touché.
wow. The argument of white privilege is dead in the water. That label is only applied by others and a few who can't seem to deal with identity and harbor a guilt complex. A douche is a douche. Id stay away too. Now buzz isn't afraid of alternative platforms cause he will step up with his own unwavering opinions. Sometimes thats the only way to educate and break down these vile social barriers past on thru centuries of emotional neglect for each other.  Will asshats condemn buzz? Sure, they can't see beyond any surface. Well fuck them, thats just as blind as the hate in this idiots heart. Cancel culture does exist, but its overboard. Wayyy overboard.  Sometimes you need to watch the hard stuff to understand what you're up against. Cause it just puts us all against each other.  The powers that be like that. Insinuations are the markings of a weak argument. 
mount ambulance  "... tho it's hard to compete when my eyes keep getting distracted by Grim's juicy ass!"

Offline dirtmerchant

• INDEEEEEED
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2020, 01:02:52 PM »
I mean, this is classic buzz.

Offline glen

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • www.glenisabanana.com
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2020, 01:30:36 PM »
WOOOOO!!!!    gore job.

Offline dead mike

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2020, 01:48:17 PM »
Shitkid are trashing Buzz on their Instagram stories regarding the Gavin interview. They even have a little book, which looks to contain back and forth text messages. Hmmm....
Have they considered starting a public Google Doc so everyone assaulted by Buzz's violent opinions can have a safe space to speak their truth? Word on the street is Ipecac and AmRep both have a toxic culture of being insufficiently woke.

Offline CoryCory

• merch vulture
  • 2008 - 2019, 2020 - ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2020, 02:00:44 PM »
I mean, this is classic buzz.

Maybe this is irrelevant but I can't not say it.

Anyone listen to ShitKid leading up to that 2019 tour and wonder what Buzz even saw in that band? Or that they just seemed out of place?

Offline beaver

• Fears SNIVLEM
  • One Mean Cockfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2020, 02:15:31 PM »
It just seems ridiculously asinine to get so butt-hurt because this guy (who took them out on tour, providing them with huge exposure they otherwise wouldn't get) has differing opinions. Not surprising in the least, just tiresome. Oh well.

Offline whiney

• former bassist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2020, 02:16:43 PM »
dead mike, take your regressive horseshit to /mu/

Offline dead mike

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2020, 02:19:39 PM »
dead mike, take your regressive horseshit to /mu/
I don't know what that is, or who you are, and I don't care, so no.

Impressive comment/username synergy, tho.