https://www.instagram.com/irvingplaza/

It seems they're currently accepting possible questions
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDe14Vlg9i1/
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

hemispheres

Giving a seminar on why taxation is theft? :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

))))((((

I wonder if these questions will address any of this recent interview uproar nonsense. I personally hope so anyway and equally hope Buzz swats it away in the fashion that it deserves. As much as i use Instagram, im still not sure how or what this "Live" thing is. By that i mean whether the page that hosts one archives it on their page afterwards or whether it is only visible DURING the stream. I hope not because i'd like to watch this.

))))((((

Did the interview take place? I don't see it on the Insta page.

moose

Quote from: ))))(((( on August 11, 2020, 07:05:35 PM

No. It was postponed on the Irving Plaza's end.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

))))((((

Quote from: moose on August 11, 2020, 07:39:23 PM
Ah. That kinda sucks. I was looking forward to that too. Oh well. Hopefully they reschedule.

moose

Quote from: ))))(((( on August 11, 2020, 07:48:03 PM
Quote from: moose on August 11, 2020, 07:39:23 PM
Ah. That kinda sucks. I was looking forward to that too. Oh well. Hopefully they reschedule.
Same. I think they even posted the update at like 4:59. Oh well at least they said something.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: backstard on August 12, 2020, 10:50:43 AM
looks like they rescheduled it for Monday.
Yep, apparently it's Monday the 17th, Tuesday, 5pm ET, 4pm CT, 2pm PT.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

))))((((

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 12, 2020, 11:42:51 AM
Quote from: backstard on August 12, 2020, 10:50:43 AM
looks like they rescheduled it for Monday.
Yep, apparently it's Monday the 17th, Tuesday, 5pm ET, 4pm CT, 2pm PT.
Ha, that's utterly confused me. So is that Monday or Tuesday??

Also, where are you guys getting this info? I've looked on the Insta page, their website, Twitter and FB and don't see ANY mention of the reschedule details.

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

amazonAMAZON

Relief that it's not some SJW cancel situation

))))((((

Just listened, the 56 minutes absolutely flew by! Unfortunately i didn't feel like i came away with much of substance. Or rather nothing i hadn't heard Buzz say recently before anyway. I know Buzz pretty much has his set answers to questions. Sometimes even set statements that he usually finds some way to lever into the conversation whilst a host lets him talk. This always eats up quite a chunk of interview time. I think this interview was pretty much one of those.

It was kind of disappointing (although to be expected) that all the questions that people asked (either on Insta or on the live stream) were neglected. I think had those provided the basis of the interview (or any interview with Buzz) it would have been much more illuminating. Not allowing him to resort to his usual tried and tested go-to answers which as interesting as they are - do tend to tip over into repetition.

The best thing i came away from the interview with was the news that the currently recorded and tracked new Melvins 1983 album is scheduled to come out in or around January!

moose

Quote from: ))))(((( on August 17, 2020, 08:00:54 PM
Just listened, the 56 minutes absolutely flew by! Unfortunately i didn't feel like i came away with much of substance. Or rather nothing i hadn't heard Buzz say recently before anyway. I know Buzz pretty much has his set answers to questions. Sometimes even set statements that he usually finds some way to lever into the conversation whilst a host lets him talk. This always eats up quite a chunk of interview time. I think this interview was pretty much one of those.

It was kind of disappointing (although to be expected) that all the questions that people asked (either on Insta or on the live stream) were neglected. I think had those provided the basis of the interview (or any interview with Buzz) it would have been much more illuminating. Not allowing him to resort to his usual tried and tested go-to answers which as interesting as they are - do tend to tip over into repetition.

The best thing i came away from the interview with was the news that the currently recorded and tracked new Melvins 1983 album is scheduled to come out in or around January!
Yeah that dude was nice and all but obviously hasn't kept up on Melvins since Houdini. The best banter came from their discussion about baseball which was clearly the best part for them. I agree about the questions. On Insta and FB they asked you to post questions, none of which were used. It was all pretty Willy nilly.

JUDY

I thought the interview was very good! They talked about life in Covid World, golf, the new record, old records, young buzzo, NY and LA, and of course baseball  :P they took streaming questions, so of course it came up. I think the question was read as, are you a fascist? :lol: I'm Probably paraphrasing But that's what I recall. Like, wtf ha! He handled it quite well, I think, but if you're really interested you should just listen for yourself. He brushed knowing who he was talking to (GI) under the rug, and apologized in a buzz sort of way. I just hope this doesn't get (Way more) blown Out of proportion. The last thing I want is for this to keep coming up - especially in this crazy state of the world we're living in. Everyone is extra on edge.

Anyway, the new record is great. Long live the Melvins!

Oh, and Dale is interviewing tomorrow.

))))((((

Quote from: JUDY on August 17, 2020, 11:09:20 PM
the new record is great. Long live the Melvins!
Gift Of Sacrifice or are you saying you've heard the new 1983 one?

Quote from: JUDY on August 17, 2020, 11:09:20 PM
He brushed knowing who he was talking to (GI) under the rug
I thought it was funny that Buzz got his surname wrong. He kept saying Gavin McGuinnes instead of McInnes.