Questions i'd like to ask Buzz

Started by ))))((((, August 25, 2020, 10:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

))))((((

With all these interviews of late i always think of questions i wish they would ask. But never do! Anyway for no other reason than because i can, here's a list of questions i wish would be sent Buzzo's way!

1.  What is happening with the Void Manes collaboration? How did that come about? I hear it's maybe a set of Throbbing Gristle covers?

2. Steve McDonald said in an interview that you had asked him and his brother to feature on a "history of rock" project you had planned. Is that still happening? Anything you can tell us about it?

3. Pinkus mentioned that you guys have a Rolling Stones covers record already done called 'Sticky Feet'. Any truth to that?

4. Have you ever checked out any of Mark Deutrom's solo records the last few years? If so did you like them?

5. Mackie practices yoga - Have you ever tried it or have yoga sessions together?

6. The interior of your house is so cool - almost like a Melvins project in and of itself. Would you like your home to be preserved as a Melvins museum after your death?

7. What do you think about Shitkid selling a fanzine called Buzzkill of all your text messages back and forth with them documenting the falling out with each other?

8. Do you ever foresee a time when you might cut your hair really short?

9. How do you think Melvins might operate in later life? Into your 60's/70's and beyond?? Would you still tour or put out records? Maybe make more relaxed sounding music?

10. Do you think you might ever record another album with Kevin again?

11. What happened with Crystal Fairy? Any chance of new material there at some point? Or working again with Teri?

12. A few years ago you mentioned it might be fun to put together a bigger line-up of Melvins. You suggested perhaps having Steve on bass with Trevor on double bass. Do you think that could still happen?

13. Also a few years ago, a song titled 'The Silver' by you and Adam Jones appeared out of nowhere. Was there any more material recorded by you guys from that or the possibility of more in the future?

Rusty Shackleford

I'd be interested in those replies too, except maybe 6 and 8 it'd be interesting for sure.

With all the power, pull, and gravitas of the mighty Melvins BBS this should happen. 

Mount Ambulance

Yeah those are some good ones. 1, 4, 5, 7, 10, I'd dig knowing more about that shit.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

LuckMach3

Quote from: ))))(((( on August 25, 2020, 10:01:28 AM

5. Mackie practices yoga - Have you ever tried it or have yoga sessions together?

Good questions!  The idea of Buzz doing yoga in his Satan mumu is pretty hilarious to me.   :lol:
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: LuckMach3 on August 25, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Good questions!  The idea of Buzz doing yoga in his Satan mumu is pretty hilarious to me.   :lol:

the idea of Buzz in some hot ass yoga pants really aligns my Chakra.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

dead mike

3. Pinkus mentioned that you guys have a Rolling Stones covers record already done called 'Sticky Feet'. Any truth to that?
If there is, the track listing should be:

Bitch
Have You Hear Your Mother, Baby, Standing in the Shadow
Can't You Hear Me Knocking
Paint It Black
Midnight Rambler
Get Off of My Cloud
My Obsession
Street Fighting Man
Loving Cup
Brown Sugar
Heartbreaker
Monkey Man
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

CoryCory

The only question I'd ask Buzzo right now?

Addams or Munsters?

Pelican

All great questions. Seems he'll do an interview with anyone, I'm sure you can make it happen!

moose

Quote from: Pelican on August 25, 2020, 08:44:45 PM
All great questions. Seems he'll do an interview with anyone, I'm sure you can make it happen!
I think Vinny said he's doing an interview.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Maybe message Buzz on instagram and see if he'd respond via message?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dumpster D

What.. is the air speed velocity of an un-laden swallow?!!?!?  :evil:

black stallion

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 25, 2020, 09:43:39 PM

:shock: 
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jules

Quote from: Dumpster D on August 25, 2020, 10:06:15 PM
What.. is the air speed velocity of an un-laden swallow?!!?!?  :evil:
A European swallow or African swallow?

CoryCory

Quote from: moose on August 25, 2020, 09:10:08 PM
I think Vinny said he's doing an interview.

Vinny: Buzz, I'm glad you're here for this one question interview.

Buzz: I'm happy to be here, thanks for having me.

Vinny: So are you ready to answer some questions?

Buzz: No, let's wait awhile.

))))((((

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 25, 2020, 09:43:39 PM
Ha! I can't see it myself!! Im no one, no journalist or media type. Just some guy off here. He said himself he only does interviews to promote his music. I can't see some fan getting to ask him questions. I think i'd be a bit scared to actually ask him!