Melvins 1983 Mullet

Started by Tobias, September 06, 2020, 08:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

von grip

vinyl arrived today dam haze isn't wasting any time
"im ol' south!"

GiveMe45

I just got notice that it shipped yesterday but the tracking says 'Status Unavailable'.  Hope mine doesn't arrive as quick because I'm not back in Oregon until Sunday.

))))((((

For anyone who has the heard the EP, what do the other two tracks 'Fuck Around' and 'Horse Faced Goon' sound like? Are they proper songs or "jerking around" pieces?

jules

Got my shipping notification today.

Jozzy

Got my shipping notice as well.

Side note: Still haven't got my shipping notice for my Bungle records. What is the point of pre-orders when you don't even attempt to try and get people their stuff on time?  :x

CoryCory

Shit, I knew I forgot something on Sunday!  #-o

GiveMe45

Quote from: Jozzy on October 29, 2020, 12:00:31 PM
Got my shipping notice as well.

Side note: Still haven't got my shipping notice for my Bungle records. What is the point of pre-orders when you don't even attempt to try and get people their stuff on time?  :x
Got my Bungle notice a day or two ago but status is still 'Shipping Label Created'.  If it's at that stage please don't send me an email saying 'Your Item Has Shipped!', you get me excited and then 🤬

Stonergrunge

No shipping notification yet.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

#2 Pencil

Got my Bungle Yearbook CD yesterday. Looks like my vinyl will turn up Monday, but am hoping for today.

If you liked the original demo, this will blow you away. Perfectly recorded and pretty much note for note the same
I heard their periods attract bears

Tobias

Quote from: ))))(((( on October 29, 2020, 11:26:42 AM
For anyone who has the heard the EP, what do the other two tracks 'Fuck Around' and 'Horse Faced Goon' sound like? Are they proper songs or "jerking around" pieces?
Fuck Around is a goof  on The Beach Boys I Get Around. Horse Face Goon is a proper song
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

))))((((

Quote from: Tobias on October 29, 2020, 03:57:40 PM
Fuck Around is a goof  on The Beach Boys I Get Around. Horse Face Goon is a proper song
Ah thanks, i did suspect at least one of the tracks would be something flippant and humour based. Now i think about it, im reasonably sure i've heard the band messing around singing "round, round, fuck around i fuck around" before on some show or something. Can anyone else remember that?

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on October 29, 2020, 09:05:45 PM
Quote from: Tobias on October 29, 2020, 03:57:40 PM
Ah thanks, i did suspect at least one of the tracks would be something flippant and humour based. Now i think about it, im reasonably sure i've heard the band messing around singing "round, round, fuck around i fuck around" before on some show or something. Can anyone else remember that?
was that part of the Adult Swim thing where they sang the Monkees theme as "hey, hey, we're the junkies"?  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on October 29, 2020, 09:22:18 PM
was that part of the Adult Swim thing where they sang the Monkees theme as "hey, hey, we're the junkies"?
Yes, i think so. That's what im thinking anyway. I definitely remember the Monkees thing during that. The fuck around thing i seem to recall Dale maybe singing it. I could be very wrong there. It's only the slightest of recollections by me on this one.

CoryCory

It was a show but I can't remember when exactly, double drum lineup. Some dude yelled for Honey Bucket and they responded with I Fuck Around.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: Stonergrunge on October 29, 2020, 02:08:28 PM
No shipping notification yet.

UPDATE: Shipping notification received.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.