Who’s gonna buy Mark D’s hat?

Started by Pelican, September 21, 2020, 03:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pelican

Anyone know if it sold? The post on CC seems to be removed.

Jozzy

jules

Quote from: Jozzy on October 07, 2020, 12:15:45 PM
It's been reposted.

Why don't four of us buy it and keep it for a year each, rinse and repeat? Take it on holiday a la Snivlem for some cool holiday snaps.

Nostets the travelling hat.

PepsiMike

Quote from: jules on October 07, 2020, 12:24:12 PM
It's been reposted.

Why don't four of us buy it and keep it for a year each, rinse and repeat? Take it on holiday a la Snivlem for some cool holiday snaps.

Nostets the travelling hat.
Four?? We need 200 people, 10$ each!

Pelican

It's been reposted.
I saw the guy who runs the cc page reposted it, now it's gone again. This must be the dumbest handling of an auction ever. I wasn't planning to bid, but this is the best way to turn away people who were interested.

Jozzy

I thought the price they were asking was the best way to turn people away from buying it  :lol:

Pelican

vince furnier

Quote from: Pelican on October 08, 2020, 09:08:33 AM
It's been reposted.
I saw the guy who runs the cc page reposted it, now it's gone again. This must be the dumbest handling of an auction ever. I wasn't planning to bid, but this is the best way to turn away people who were interested.
i told him i couldn't see the post when i clicked the link and when i scrolled through the group's feed it was all jumbled up with posts from September that had no replies at the top. i couldn't search out the post either. very frustrating indeed.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on October 14, 2020, 01:46:40 AM
wonder why Mark is doing this?
I'd like to know that too, although i assume rather simply for funds. Perhaps money is tight at the moment.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on October 14, 2020, 04:39:49 AM
Quote from: black stallion on October 14, 2020, 01:46:40 AM
wonder why Mark is doing this?
I'd like to know that too, although i assume rather simply for funds. Perhaps money is tight at the moment.

yeah,that's possibile. now wonder what Buzz would have to say about this..

LuckMach3

Fuck Mark.  He's weak as shit.  If he wasn't he'd still be in The Melvins.  They clearly don't need him.  They've survived despite all the nasty comments.  I wish The Melvins OWN shit fans would take a fucking hike too to be honest.

;)
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

black stallion

Quote from: LuckMach3 on October 14, 2020, 10:40:57 AM
Fuck Mark.  He's weak as shit.  If he wasn't he'd still be in The Melvins.  They clearly don't need him.  They've survived despite all the nasty comments.  I wish The Melvins OWN shit fans would take a fucking hike too to be honest.

;)

You don't like his solo stuff?

I'm a fan but don't get this thing of selling Melvins related items.. see Lorax bass too

LuckMach3

Quote from: black stallion on October 14, 2020, 11:00:42 AM

;)

I'm a fan but don't get this thing of selling Melvins related items.. see Lorax bass too

Oh dude I freaking LOVE his solo stuff.  Just pointing out that both the Melvins AND Mark are weak as shit if they can't function without each other.  Are we lucky we get BOTH?!?!
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

Dumpster D

Quote from: LuckMach3 on October 14, 2020, 11:24:04 AM
Quote from: black stallion on October 14, 2020, 11:00:42 AM

;)

Oh dude I freaking LOVE his solo stuff.  Just pointing out that both the Melvins AND Mark are weak as shit if they can't function without each other.  Are we lucky we get BOTH?!?!

I'm not sure what I am...Lucky or not, but have you been into the chocolate covered coffee beans lately?

:lol: