Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, December 17, 2020, 11:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Quote from: jules on January 15, 2021, 12:53:16 PM
Quote from: black stallion on January 15, 2021, 12:20:09 PM
Quote from: jules on January 15, 2021, 11:55:08 AM
Quote from: black stallion on January 15, 2021, 11:51:04 AM
Quote from: moose on January 15, 2021, 06:50:59 AM
Dale makes it sound as tho they'll continue having opening bands as well, which is another unique take on the livestream concert model. I'm hoping for some Kevin action with Hepatitus!

Big Biz would be also great as opening band, maybe with a BigMelvins set to follow  :shock:

Buzzo acoustic (3 songs) followed by the Dale Crover Band (6 songs) followed by a live chess match between Buzz and Steven followed by 45 minutes of Melvins. Void Manes does the noises while Steven and Buzz battle it out.

:-({|=

https://forum.thefreedictionary.com/postst2223_What-s-your-interpretation-of-violin-playing-Smiley-.aspx

you know i don't use it sarcastically.... for me it's like saying boooo oooh... yeeeeeahhh!  :D

or.. this is music to my ears!

i know it's not the correct meaning but this is what i think when i use that emoticon
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Hands First Flower

Dale makes it sound as tho they'll continue having opening bands as well, which is another unique take on the livestream concert model. I'm hoping for some Kevin action with Hepatitus!

Big Biz would be also great as opening band, maybe with a BigMelvins set to follow  :shock:

Buzzo acoustic (3 songs) followed by the Dale Crover Band (6 songs) followed by a live chess match between Buzz and Steven followed by 45 minutes of Melvins. Void Manes does the noises while Steven and Buzz battle it out.

Would happily watch this. 🤘
What a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?

jules

Quote from: black stallion on January 15, 2021, 01:48:01 PM

https://forum.thefreedictionary.com/postst2223_What-s-your-interpretation-of-violin-playing-Smiley-.aspx

you know i don't use it sarcastically.... for me it's like saying boooo oooh... yeeeeeahhh!  :D

i know it's not the correct meaning but this is what i think when i use that emoticon
Every time you use it, it's awesome!

black stallion

Quote from: jules on January 16, 2021, 03:07:43 AM

thanks, for a moment i thought you were pissed. nice to see your reply  :D

jules

Quote from: black stallion on January 16, 2021, 05:21:08 AM

thanks, for a moment i thought you were pissed.
:shock:

black stallion

Quote from: jules on January 16, 2021, 05:30:30 AM
Quote from: black stallion on January 16, 2021, 05:21:08 AM

thanks, for a moment i thought you were pissed.
:shock:

i mean because of the correct use of the emoticon.. which should be totally different than mine, maybe i thought you took it seriously  thinking my reply was sarcastic toward your post. but obviously it wasn't  :)

))))((((

The opening set that Void Manes added to New Years Evil is now available here!

https://voidmanes.bandcamp.com/

jules

von grip

received mine today and i must say im v disappointed that  its not printed on a gildan tee- i was just expecting the same kind of tee i wouldve picked up at the merch table- (like a real show!)  anyway- while i do think that the screen print turned out quite excellent,  i honestly don't think i would've have pre-purchased w the show ticket had i known they would use these thinner, bella + canvas brand tees- (to me they just have a weird fit & run kinda small)

im wondering- has anyone purchased a standalone nyevil tee from blixt merch and what kind of tee did they use?  i would honestly be very very surprised if they used diff tees ...but who knows
"im ol' south!"

jules

Quote from: laptop sorcery on January 19, 2021, 09:26:44 PM
received mine today and i must say im v disappointed that  its not printed on a gildan tee- i was just expecting the same kind of tee i wouldve picked up at the merch table- (like a real show!)  anyway- while i do think that the screen print turned out quite excellent,  i honestly don't think i would've have pre-purchased w the show ticket had i known they would use these thinner, bella + canvas brand tees- (to me they just have a weird fit & run kinda small)

im wondering- has anyone purchased a standalone nyevil tee from blixt merch and what kind of tee did they use?  i would honestly be very very surprised if they used diff tees ...but who knows

The way things are here at the moment, we need them to make waterproof shirts. The print on the NYE shirt is amazing.

immoraliste

FYI for anyone outside US that bought merch. I was just emailed a $10 bill to ship the poster to Canada. Very reasonable. Assuming overseas shipping likely more expensive.

....uuunnnngggghhhhh..... just hearing about all of this now, weirdly enough, while trying to find out about the Veeps livestream that apparently happened earlier today.... I've registered with Veeps for other streams, and get occasional e-mails from them, but nothing about Melvins. Hmmph...

Snivlemdotcom

Volume 2 is available to watch for a week. You didn't miss this one yet!