Melvins Live - 'Protect Live Music' festival 9 April and 10 April

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, April 08, 2021, 06:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amazonAMAZON

There's some cool stuff on here.

Andrew Bird reuniting with Jimbo who was I think the main guy behind Squirrel Nut Zippers.

Dawes is a cool indie band (if that's not already an oxymoron to you.)

Who doesn't know Rodrigo y Gabriela at this point? Always an amazing watch.

I hope they are longer performances and you can just switchback and forth (like main stage, side stage at a festival)

CoryCory

Quote from: Stonergrunge on April 09, 2021, 12:36:23 PM

Saturday, Melvins at 6:00... bummer, I wanted to see Reignwolf as well.

Add some glazed out crossed eyes to that poster and it'll be any egirl you'd see on TikTok or OnlyFans.  :lol:

Stonergrunge

Ok so, apparently it's not a whole show by each artist just a few songs by each one, like a mixtape.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

jules

Anyone else enjoying the music and the dogs so far?

Favourites: Tristen; Ballroom Thieves; Lo Talker; TEKE::TEKE; Yail; Olivia Jean; Myles Kennedy;

Stonergrunge

aaaaaaaaand it's done, Melvins played "Hooch" and "Honey Bucket" from Melvins TV Vol 1 with an introduction by Buzz saying that live music is important because we would kill each other otherwise.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

John Schuller

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 08, 2021, 06:57:59 PM
I will not support this in any way. You want to protect the future of live music? Vote the assholes out of office in blue states who continue to lock us down with ridiculous restrictions. It's that simple. Open everything up now. Enter any venue at your own risk like it always was.

Hhahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahhahaaahhahahahhahhahahahhahhhahaaahhahahahha!

))))((((

Quote from: Stonergrunge on April 10, 2021, 05:37:37 PM
aaaaaaaaand it's done, Melvins played "Hooch" and "Honey Bucket" from Melvins TV Vol 1 with an introduction by Buzz saying that live music is important because we would kill each other otherwise.
I did have a funny feeling that they may just re-use footage from one of the Melvins TV shows.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 10, 2021, 09:03:30 PM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on April 10, 2021, 05:37:37 PM
I did have a funny feeling that they may just re-use footage from one of the Melvins TV shows.

ahah, in that case it would be April fool part 2 :lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards