Industrial Strength Roll-Call

Started by CoryCory, November 08, 2021, 12:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingdiamond

Bought tix to Cleveland and probably going to Cbus too. Excited to see Ministry. I like old school COC so hope 5hey play some OG stuff.

amazonAMAZON

Tickets are resale and platinum only for San Diego. No way on those prices.

Anaheim is maybe. Having never seen CoC or Ministry it might be worth the weeknight drive at $40. Hmmm....

CoryCory

Quote from: kingdiamond on December 02, 2021, 11:01:39 AM
Bought tix to Cleveland and probably going to Cbus too. Excited to see Ministry. I like old school COC so hope 5hey play some OG stuff.

Saw COC play with Clutch almost a decade ago where it was the original three-piece doing almost entirely songs from Eye For An Eye and Animosity. Something tells me none of those songs is making the current setlist.  :lol:

FartLips

Quote from: CoryCory on December 02, 2021, 05:58:51 PM
Quote from: kingdiamond on December 02, 2021, 11:01:39 AM

Saw COC play with Clutch almost a decade ago where it was the original three-piece doing almost entirely songs from Eye For An Eye and Animosity. Something tells me none of those songs is making the current setlist.  :lol:
is Dean still in the band?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(the) flutter nuts

I got tix for me and my son for Buffalo

Mar. 02 - Columbus, OH @ Express Live! +
Mar. 04 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE +
Mar. 05 - Covington, KY @ Madison Theatre + CoryCory
Mar. 06 - Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Soundstage
Mar. 08 - Huntington, NY @ The Paramount
Mar. 09 - Philadelphia, PA @ Franklin Music Hall
Mar. 11 - New Haven, CT @ College Street Music Hall +
Mar. 12 - Montclair, NJ @ The Wellmont Theater
Mar. 13 - Portland, ME @ State Theatre +
Mar. 15 - Boston, MA @ House of Blues
Mar. 16 - Buffalo, NY @ Buffalo Riverworks  Flutter Nuts
Mar. 18 - Raleigh, NC @ The Ritz +
Mar. 19 - Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium + CoryCory
Mar. 20 - Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel +
Mar. 22 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
Mar. 23 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
Mar. 26 - Dallas, TX @ Amplified Life
Mar. 27 - Austin, TX @ Emo's +
Mar. 28 - San Antonio, TX @ Aztec Theater
Mar. 29 - Houston, TX @ House of Blues
Mar. 31 - Chicago, IL @ Riviera
Apr. 01 - Cleveland, OH @ The Agora
Apr. 02 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave +
Apr. 03 - Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Hall
Apr. 05 - St Paul, MN @ Palace
Apr. 06 - Kansas City, MO @ Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland +
Apr. 07 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom +
Apr. 09 - Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theater
Apr. 10 - Denver, CO @ Mission Ballroom
Apr. 12 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren
Apr. 13 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
Apr. 14 - San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
Apr. 16 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
Apr. 18 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox SoDo
[/quote]
I got the shits real bad.

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 17, 2021, 07:59:05 AM

I got tix for me and my son for Buffalo

By March if the tour isn't cancelled, the Canadian border will likely be closed. So good luck getting a refund. Did you see starting in 4 days all the hoops you're going to have to jump through to re-enter Canada after visiting here? The nightmare continues. ](*,)

John Schuller

I will be very surprised if this tour happens. At this rate, I am wondering if New Years Eve is going to happen.

CoryCory

Covington tickets secured. Honestly confused as to why they don't do it at Bogarts or Southgate.

Jozzy

I'm waiting until a cpl days before the show before possibly buying a ticket. I don't see the tour happening, unfortunately. I hope it does so the guys can continue to pay their bills and obviously have money to record new shit.

FartLips

im starting to feel that urge to cancel coming on! oh no, omiflu!
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Chief Ten Beers

I'm thinking now I will hit the Buffalo show, just show up day of & drop a 50 @ the door. Presale says $45, so I'd bet 50 door. It's a great room with plenty of space, and I haven't seen COC since 10 yrs ago, the trio lineup opening for Clutch. Last Melvins show for me was 10/1/19 in Syracuse.

FYI for anyone thinking of Buffalo, the last time I was @ Riverworks was for The Descendents in '17. The place has it's own parking lot, yet they still charge you $10 to park, and that was 5 yrs ago. SO, since there is no Sabres game or event at Key Bank Center that night, 3/16, you can park for free in the giant lot near the arena. There are no lot attendants or street parking enforcement when nothing's going on @ the arena. Just a short walk over Michigan to Ganson St. bridge to Riverworks.

FartLips

cant believe its not cancelled yet. :lol:

))))((((

^^
I can't tell, is that Steven on bass there?

FartLips

i just want a 30 minute version of Hot Fish.