Started by jules, December 21, 2021, 12:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von grip

Quote from: jules on January 02, 2022, 12:35:28 PM
Did anyone buy a Tiki Mug by mistake?

Nah, lol but did notice one of the colors is sold out
"im ol' south!"

bUTTHOLEmAN

*If you bought a single, don't forget to take it out of the pvc sleeve and put it in a regular sleeve. The pvc sleeve tends to affect the vinyl over time.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dumpster D

jules

Dumpster D

hope you can still manage to get one somehow jules!

jules

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 07, 2022, 04:33:18 PM
hope you can still manage to get one somehow jules!

:twisted:

edit: snagged one

von grip

mine finally showed in the post today; 028/150
"im ol' south!"

dirtmerchant

Anyone else's warped? Mine is shaped more like a lays potato chip than a record haha. It plays ok, but doesn't look like it should. Also, everywhere I read, these pvc sleeves are shit. Took mine out of it and put it in a normal sleeve. Anyone have any trouble with their 12" sugar daddy records from those pvc sleeves used?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: dirtmerchant on January 25, 2022, 06:16:10 PM
Anyone else's warped? Mine is shaped more like a lays potato chip than a record haha. It plays ok, but doesn't look like it should. Also, everywhere I read, these pvc sleeves are shit. Took mine out of it and put it in a normal sleeve. Anyone have any trouble with their 12" sugar daddy records from those pvc sleeves used?
Didn't notice a warp, but I'll check again. I noticed a weird discoloration on one of the melvins/hammerhead singles due to the pvc sleeve, so I switched all pvc sleeves out. I'd definitely recommend swapping out the pvc sleeves for either paper or preferably polypro/polyeth sleeves.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus