Ever have a Melvins dream?

Started by Chief Ten Beers, December 11, 2004, 01:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Ten Beers

Last night I dreamt that Colossus Of Destiny was released in gatefold colored vinyl like the Trilogy set, just in time for Christmas. And I ordered it from Cinderblock.

karl

yes.i had a dream where i met buzz.and he was singing this new song he wrote,it went like this  :D  

"im king buzzo,im king buuuuzzo!im king buzzo."same thing over.

it was weird  :lol:

Huey P. Newton

Buzzo's afro grew so big that the universe collapsed due to it's gravity.

Dr. Gonzo

i just saw them live once..... in a dream

Grungeisdead

i met buzz and gave me one of his guitars. after a long discussion about the band history somewhere... cant really remeber was like a caffee

Kurva

yeah i met buzzo a few times, too
once he said he is roger and that he likes my haircut
but i didnt know if that was rogers sarcasm

:lol:

i had this a day before the melvins show.....  :?

Dog Tired

No... but I had melvins memrobilia in my dream

The melvins made a laser disc and this machine only played it... and i was watching it.. but like it was a 3 second disc.. and it played no song or visual.... :?  :lol:

BUT I WNATED IT!

mascara

I dreamed that i was on a romantic picnic in the woods... only me and buzz... buzz was very hot! dressed in leather pants... we made love at sunrise listening to zeke... we became very sweaty.. soooo... later we took a shower... togheter off course... and we made love again! and just when i was about to fire a load in his arse... I WOKE UP! sometimes life ain't fair...

participant

Aaaaaaaah!  Now the image of Buzz in leather pants is gonna be keeping me awake at night!

gwiz

ONCE i dreamed i was music sound waves and that i was controlling how the crowd moved. and the crowd exploded and bits of peoples bodies were splattered all over the place. the melvins were like the 'ta ra ma' and god was on par with a star.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I had a dream about Buzz recently - he was working in a candy store at the zoo, and I went in there looking for gummy grapefruits, which is like the best candy on earth.  I saw them on the very top shelf, but Buzz was being a lazy ass and refused to climb a ladder to get them.  I was so pissed,  then he laughted at me as I left the store.
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Dog Tired

:lol: I was going to post that dream I had in this thread already, forgot about it.

But uhh I have a new one!

I was ripping apart Nirvana calling them fags or something and was like you guys would be nothing without the melvins.
and dale was there because he is nirvana alum and was like its true.

greenguy

OMG! Yes! I just had one Tuesday night. Mackie and Buzz were having a house party, and for some reason I was invited. They lived in a huge house on a rocky beach ( This is I guess is cuz they live in the HollyWood hillz). I remember going toi the bath room ( no I didnt piss my self or shit the bed) and seeing beard stubble around the sink and thinking that they should hire a maid if Buzz is shuch a slob.  :lol:

Oh ya, there was the neccisary crawling backwards and huge gust of wind that pushed me around, but I still got to grab mackies ass!
Bitch FUCK!

Andy

For your health!

klump

...yeah, I was thinking the same thing...