melvins on wild boyz

Started by THE DON, May 08, 2005, 01:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE DON

they played the song sweet willy rollbar while those two fuckers were running with the bulls in mexico . that shit was funny.
dudumumu

Eponymous

Quote from: fernandothey played the song sweet willy rollbar while those two fuckers were running with the bulls in mexico . that shit was funny.
Mexico? Or Pamplona, Spain?

Leroy

i heard that they played it in the urban canoing episode of jackass too.  And it was also in Tony Hawk Underground 2, which also has Bam Margera.  Those people from those shows must really like the Melvins

blag jesus himself

Quote from: Leroyi heard that they played it in the urban canoing episode of jackass too.  And it was also in Tony Hawk Underground 2, which also has Bam Margera.  Those people from those shows must really like the Melvins

yep. it just goes to show, melvins fans = fucking retarded.

karl

Quote from: Leroyi heard that they played it in the urban canoing episode of jackass too.  And it was also in Tony Hawk Underground 2, which also has Bam Margera.  Those people from those shows must really like the Melvins

ya,i was watching an interview with the jackass people,and they were asking what music they liked,and that guy ehren mcgeehe(however you spell it)said he like the melvins,and it played like two seconds of the hooch video.

manstruate

Even the mighty Melvins can't make that shit funny.

thegrumpylil'hermit

im embarrased to be admitting this.....but i caught an old episode of the Tom Green show where the sidekick, Glen Humplick, said he was really into the Melvins.

Eponymous

Quote from: thegrumpylil'hermitim embarrased to be admitting this.....but i caught an old episode of the Tom Green show where the sidekick, Glen Humplick, said he was really into the Melvins.
AT the time, the Tom Green Show was funny, at least the first season.

Leroy

interesting.  dave grohl was on Uranium awhile back talking about Probot, and he said that his all time favorite album is the Melvins' Gluey Porch Treatments.   They showed the cover for a few seconds.

Are Dave Grohl and Buzz still friends?

thegrumpylil'hermit

Quote from: Leroy
Are Dave Grohl and Buzz still friends?

hmm....judging from the GPT and 26 songs reissue liner notes + countless interviews, id have to say FAR FROM IT.  But Buzz seems to shoot his mouth off about pretty much everything and everyone, so who really knows....At one point he totally despised Jello Biafra.  Next thing you know, they're puttin out albums and touring together.

GrimReaper

I ran with the Bulls in the Azores. Drunk as fuck. Would have got run over but some locals saved my dumb ass. Fucken bull went inside a house and fell throught the floor. The bull is on a rope over in Azores.

I don't know what to think of Dave. The Black Cat in DC is an great venue. His work on Probot and the Queens tour was outstanding.

His videos for Foo Fighters are terrible. He is over-exposed on MTV.

IMO he feels he has lost his punk credibility and he is trying despertly to get it back.

Rusty Shackleford

i don't have much to say about dave but i can say is that anybody that states their favorite album of all time is gpt is alright in my book.