2nd half of "Foaming"

Started by coodies, July 31, 2005, 02:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coodies

Quote from: anacondafuck off, fuck that anti vermin seed is like the 2nd best song on HAT

so what do you think is the best song on HAT?

anaconda

Theyre all great but I personally really like the fool, the meddling idiot the best. Also love track 2

HAT is in my top 5 with Eggnog, Stag, Lysol and Bullhead

THE DON

i gree that the fool is the best on hat but i still dont like the anti vermin seed.
dudumumu

Lividity

Quote from: fernandoi gree that the fool is the best on hat but i still dont like the anti vermin seed.
THAN F*** U ROFLROLFROFLROFL

Seriously, it annoys me when people say "you're a retard, f*** off" if you don't like a particular Melvins song that they do. I just wanted to say that...

But anyway...arrrgh. I wouldn't be able to find HAT anywhere anyway. All they have is Houdini, Pigs of the Roman Empire and Mangled Demos from 1983. I'd probably order it then but I'm looking at "Honky" more though.

TGH

Quote from: Lividity
Quote from: fernando
But anyway...arrrgh. I wouldn't be able to find HAT anywhere anyway. All they have is Houdini, Pigs of the Roman Empire and Mangled Demos from 1983. I'd probably order it then but I'm looking at "Honky" more though.

I can't even find the Mangled demos anywhere. My local Best Buy sold Pigs for like a day; I bought it, then never saw another copy there again. Living in Bumfuck Ohio sucks.
This isn't a time for lectures!

Vcavallo

when in doubt, do it chronologically.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

popeye

HAT is a Melvins Masterpiece along with Honky.  Almost everything else is Superb but for me it's hat and honky....

Dog Tired

THE DON

electroretard and hat are my favs
dudumumu

idiotboy

I always liked the end of foaming - it sounds like a room has just been emptied and someone is sweeping up. Its like 'ho-hum' personified.

GrimReaper

Idiotboy has been released from jail. What will you do with bannedIdiotboy and IdiotBoyGotBanned?

anaconda

brian declared amnesty on all those MIA  :D

idiotboy

Quote from: GrimReaperIdiotboy has been released from jail. What will you do with bannedIdiotboy and IdiotBoyGotBanned?

hmmm i dunno -

hey but gonzo, gonzo i miss him so. So reliable at being a prick. Why wont he come back?

I betcha hes holding a grudge or something!