YO! Live at Legends Jan.20th1990 set list?

Started by BRIZBOMB, November 16, 2003, 05:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRIZBOMB

i'm in the process of mastering to DVD a great VHS copy (from the master) of the entire set of the MELVINS live @ Legends Nightclub show in Tacoma Washington on Jan.20th1990 BUT i can't figure out the name of ONE SONG!?!?!?

so far this is what i have:
Eye Flys
Oven
Easy As It Was (clipping roses)
?????????? (some instrumental thing)
Creepy Smell
Going Blind
Disinvite
Heater Moves And Eyes
At A Crawl
Raise A Paw
Your Blessened
Revulsion, We Reach
Ever Since My Accident

think i got everything else fingered out.
if you can help with the ??????, please do... and thank you.
after that.... i'm finished and ready for some trade'n!

huber

don't know, even the concert chronology;
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/5752/Melvins/melvin-disc1990.html
..has ?something? could be a jam, new song idea, cover...?

p.s, if you're interested in trading some videos (i don't have dvd) or cdrs, let me know, we can exchange lists or something.

Beto Brasil

have you this video?well, i have videos to trade too, check my trading page later.if you wanna.

Hey Huber, dont forget me brother! :D

Quote from: BRIZBOMBi'm in the process of mastering to DVD a great VHS copy (from the master) of the entire set of the MELVINS live @ Legends Nightclub show in Tacoma Washington on Jan.20th1990 BUT i can't figure out the name of ONE SONG!?!?!?

so far this is what i have:
Eye Flys
Oven
Easy As It Was (clipping roses)
?????????? (some instrumental thing)
Creepy Smell
Going Blind
Disinvite
Heater Moves And Eyes
At A Crawl
Raise A Paw
Your Blessened
Revulsion, We Reach
Ever Since My Accident

think i got everything else fingered out.
if you can help with the ??????, please do... and thank you.
after that.... i'm finished and ready for some trade'n!
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

huber

stop trying to cut in on my action beto!  :wink:
i not forget man, if i ever get anything i let you know bro.. one day i'll do the sonic youth video for you. see if there are any other from my list man, sonic youth is only 10mins.

klump

do you think you could put the concert out on the FTP ( by the way , is that still up???) we need to share the goods more :)

and another thing, i found a melvins and isis vid on kazaa :D  but the damn bastard who had it wouldt let me download  :evil:  anyone who knows what movie im talking about ( it said queen and with teeth live) and if any of you have this video, PLEASE SHARE IT!!!!! ....pretty please.... :cry:  :D

huber

i don't know how to convert vhs to go onto ftp, or kazza, winmx or any other weird pc related thing. old fashioned straight up PAL fomat vhs to vhs for videos. if that interests you let me know..