spare ticket to london

Started by jaymz, September 18, 2005, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaymz

right i have a spare ticket to the london gig thanks to my mega whore bitch of an ex girlfriend fucking some other guy behind me back so like she is getting to see the melvins. so i thort i would offer it to everyone on here first if anyone wants to buy.
My mate im going with wants me to offer it a total stranger with the chance of staying in a hotel room with us for the night so if anyone wants to, that offers there as well but yeah spare ticket for sale if anyone wants.

Reverend Ebeneezer

Heh, if I could rustle up enough drugs I'd take the hotel room with you and your buddy, but I'm not pretty enough to warrant a rape, I fear.

Mind, if you fancy a beer or two beforehand all my friends hve deserted me at this show, so I'd be willing to grant an audience. Sorry to hear about the girlfriend too, old man.
Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...

jaymz

yeah i can imagine the hotel wont get any takers thinking he is hoping for some amazingly hot female who will take a liking to him.

but a few beers will never be turned down.
im not she is obviously a dumb whore is she had any sense she would of done it after the gig.

anaconda

I'd have a minds eye to take her anyways, give her a good plowing and toss her without cab fair

ManWithNoName

walking : the dumb whore nightmare

Kurva

when is this?
Ill be in London in couple of weeks, and planning to stay there for a month or two.

Green Honey

Quote from: jaymzright i have a spare ticket to the london gig thanks to my mega whore bitch of an ex girlfriend fucking some other guy behind me back so like she is getting to see the melvins. so i thort i would offer it to everyone on here first if anyone wants to buy.
My mate im going with wants me to offer it a total stranger with the chance of staying in a hotel room with us for the night so if anyone wants to, that offers there as well but yeah spare ticket for sale if anyone wants.
i need a place to stay, are you offering this for free?

GrimReaper

Quote from: anacondaI'd have a minds eye to take her anyways, give her a good plowing and toss her without cab fair

I agree, take her to the show and grudge fuck her, but make up if it's still good. Then beat the fuck out of the "other guy".

Galvano

Just take her along, and rip her ticket to pieces in front of the venue...

Kessel

Quote from: GalvanoJust take her along, and rip her ticket to pieces in front of the venue...

Watching her emotion change from excitement to pure anger.

lmao
For life is not happy.

Simon

Quote from: GalvanoJust take her along, and rip her ticket to pieces in front of the venue...

Hahahaha!

Yeah man, do that. I'd love to see her face! It'd be like a cross between  :shock: and  :x , with a hint of  :evil: .
See new website http://www.swanpad.com.au