Whos going?

Started by Lunica, September 26, 2005, 03:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KURDTLUVUR!

BE SURE TO TAKE PICTURES MY LOVELIES!!

May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

SchnabelA

I`ll be there with bells on!  :shock:

Andy

Quote from: Green Honey on September 27, 2005, 12:27:31 PM
yeh i was considering that but i really have no money to get there and besides the prospect of
travelling o london from manchester by myself again doesn't really thrill me.

Absolute ditto to all of that. If only I wasn't so skint. Instead i'm going to Deerhoof in Leeds for about 8 quid the week after instead.

Like you said, Houdini ain't the best either. If it had been Lysol and Eggnog I would probably have moved mountains to make it possible.

Good karma to all those who take nice pictures. The guy in the record shop said he was going but he didn't even know Kevin was out :( I hate to be the bringer of bad news.
For your health!

Lunica

i'll bring my camera and get some video clips :P i can only film like 30 minutes or something though.. first 30 or last 30?
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

klump

Quote from: Andy on September 27, 2005, 03:44:03 PM
Quote from: Green Honey on September 27, 2005, 12:27:31 PM
yeh i was considering that but i really have no money to get there and besides the prospect of
travelling o london from manchester by myself again doesn't really thrill me.

Absolute ditto to all of that. If only I wasn't so skint. Instead i'm going to Deerhoof in Leeds for about 8 quid the week after instead.

Like you said, Houdini ain't the best either. If it had been Lysol and Eggnog I would probably have moved mountains to make it possible.

Good karma to all those who take nice pictures. The guy in the record shop said he was going but he didn't even know Kevin was out :( I hate to be the bringer of bad news.

I think the melvins will make this night special.

Andy

Quote from: Lunica on September 27, 2005, 05:07:46 PM
i'll bring my camera and get some video clips :P i can only film like 30 minutes or something though.. first 30 or last 30?

First 30, definitely! The first half of Houdini is miles better :cheers:
For your health!

Beelzebozo

I'de love to go butt with the gig being in London and all, it might be a little hard. Goddammit, I want them to come to Adelaide again.
Not all drugs are good, some are great.

Galvano

Quote from: Andy on September 27, 2005, 05:51:49 PM
First 30, definitely! The first half of Houdini is miles better :cheers:

Word on the street is, they are going to play other songs aswell after Houdini.
I'm going too by the way.

musefreek

well, the words on the street are the truth - they will play additional songs after Houdini.

mudhoney played extra songs after bigmuff and so did dino jr.

i'll pee myself if they play anything new.

MacBastard

I'm going - with my dad!! He's too damn cool.

musefreek

that's interesting - especially as it is a MELVINS gig.

are you going with your Dad because you are too young to go by yourself or because you are old enough but your Dad's been a fan back in the heyday and all grown up but keen to go?

i can't imagine what my Dad will do or think at the sight of a band like the Melvins. He's way conservative and thought that head banging was literally banging your heag against a wall when he first heard about it...

norecess

Quote from: musefreek on September 28, 2005, 11:13:48 AMi can't imagine what my Dad will do or think at the sight of a band like the Melvins. He's way conservative and thought that head banging was literally banging your heag against a wall when he first heard about it...

My dad probably wouldn't go to see the Melvins but I've seen Shane MacGowan and The Pretty Things with him. And The Stones. He also just listened Meat Puppets II along with me and noticed What To Do is a Stones cover, I didn't know the original but I could see Jagger singing it, hehe.

Reverend Ebeneezer

Quote from: Vcavallo on September 27, 2005, 09:57:39 AM

Rev, you should come to a show on the east coast of the U-nited states!  i want to hang out with you

Many thanks, Vinney. Wel, if there's a suitably historic Melvins show, or I fancy a short holiday I'll take you up on that...
Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...

Vcavallo

as you should, rev.

i made my parents promise that they would go to see the melvins next time they go through new york (october).  i'm in vermont so i am forced to see them in massachusetts(LAME), but they said they'd go anyway.
i feel like they should experience that live show so they know what i'm obsessing over.
they'll probably understand it less after going/be afraid of me.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Lunica

i'll just do some random clips, and shit all over them afterwards. that'll be nice :) so has anyone got their tickets yet?
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.