HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schnabs Father

Don`t send the tape to Brian, send it to me, Vinney. I have a very strong computer, it`s superfast, it only uses 12 minutes to open up Themelvins.net. PM me for the adress, Vcvallo!

Vcavallo

ok, i'll PM you.

i expect a response in 12 minutes.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Dead Cowboy

HIstory in the making... im so glad i had a hand in coordinating this little operation.

brian

Quote from: Vcavallo on July 05, 2007, 01:52:55 AM
ok this sounds like a good plan.

brian, expect a package. 
well, better yet - PM me your address.  i may have it already, but i think not.

hosting was going to be another problem for me...since you're willing to solve that, there's no reason for me not to comply (unless of course it really IS a big lie.  JAJA!  it'd be the best joke i've ever pulled!!! two years....damn.   it's too bad i'm not that clever.

it's only a matter of time now, farty.  enjoy it while you can.  i, for one, will miss the void this lack of interview creates.

Let the record show that the mailing address has been PM'd to the party in question.

Lunica

Lets hope its shipped by Canada Mail.
The few times I used it (as a "receiver") it didn't take more than 2-3 months to Arrive ;)
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Vcavallo

Quote from: brian on July 05, 2007, 03:43:44 PM
Let the record show that the mailing address has been PM'd to the party in question.

SSHHHHHH
:lol:

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

GrimReaper

Vinny, PM me your address and i'll send you the postage money, or give me your Paypal account.

Reap

mopafeena

brian, expect a package. 

hosting was going to be another problem for me...since you're willing to solve that, there's no reason for me not to comply (unless of course it really IS a big lie.  JAJA!  it'd be the best joke i've ever pulled!!! two years....damn.   it's too bad i'm not that clever.

it's only a matter of time now, farty.  enjoy it while you can.  i, for one, will miss the void this lack of interview creates.

HUZZAH!!!!  =D> =D>

:cheers: :cheers:
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

FartLips

Quote from: mopafeena on July 05, 2007, 10:36:20 PM

brian, expect a package. 

HUZZAH!!!!  =D> =D>

hold on, hold  on. vinney still has to actually stand up, walk out the door to the post office, hand them the package, and pay for it. this is asking a lot after two years of him locked up in a broom closet.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: FART LIPS on July 06, 2007, 06:33:36 AM

brian, expect a package. 

HUZZAH!!!!  =D> =D>

hold on, hold  on. vinney still has to actually stand up, walk out the door to the post office, hand them the package, and pay for it. this is asking a lot after two years of him locked up in a broom closet.
at least hes EXPRESSING INTERST in coming out of HIS closet.

mopafeena

Quote from: FART LIPS on July 06, 2007, 06:33:36 AM

brian, expect a package. 

HUZZAH!!!!  =D> =D>

Yeah true. But it's a start.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

jaymz

I will only be happy once i see the interview.

glen

Quote from: jaymz on July 07, 2007, 07:47:10 AM

prepare yourself for a steady stream of disappointment.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jaymz

Quote from: glen on July 09, 2007, 06:47:52 AM
Quote from: jaymz on July 07, 2007, 07:47:10 AM

prepare yourself for a steady stream of disappointment.

To be honest i probably wouldnt be happy unless i was disapointed.
Dont you think seeing the video is going to remove something from this forum?

Haha just seen your signiture Glen how is totally fucking yourself going?

glen

Quote from: jaymz on July 09, 2007, 07:42:42 AM

To be honest i probably wouldnt be happy unless i was disapointed.
Dont you think seeing the video is going to remove something from this forum?

Haha just seen your signiture Glen how is totally fucking yourself going?

:lol:    you are correct sir.    posting the interview would most assuredly mean armagedeon here at themelvins.netbbs.

I actually hope it never does see the light of day.  and that is NOT reverse psychology Vin.

and as far as my sig....   yeah,  believe it or not me and rich are actually fairly tight.  it was a little rocky at first but I think we've grown on each other.    not to mention I felt honored to be acknowledged by such a legendary figure. no sarcasm intended.

he might not readily admit it but I think he really likes me.  this is just his way of showing affection.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN