HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaymz

I agree should we now burn the tape or put it in a time lock case for ten years then release it?
Ten years should be enough time for us all to rip into Vinny and break his spirit completely

Lunica

i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

norecess

I just wanted to say 'light years', that's all.

FartLips

Quote from: norecess on July 25, 2007, 04:35:33 PM
I just wanted to say 'light years', that's all.
i was thinking the same thing.
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

blacksanta

Ahhhhh.........In life, it is great to count on certain things never changing. Perry Mason re-runs on KPTV at noon, November 1st will always be sunny and brisk, the Iraq war will still be going on...........and no matter how many months I'm away from this message board, the Vincenzo Buzzo Interview (VBI) will still remain an unreleased rarity, rarer than a stereo first pressing of 'The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan," or a King Buzzo appearence on Fox News. Bless this interview, this holy grail, this ark of the melvins, this will o' the wisp of writing. It's good to know it's not around.

Blacksanta and his special girl hoping to catch a rare glimpse of the elusive Vincenzo Buzzo Interview as it makes its annual brush with our atmosphere, Hermosa Beach 2004
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

GrimReaper

Lunica

i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

FartLips

cheeseburger

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Idlehanz

Mad Arab