HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jozz

Quote from: thor on August 01, 2007, 03:07:47 PM
I feel kind of stupid, I was checking my mailbox for like a month straight when V said he was going to mail it to me for editing/transcription/digitizing when I offered long ago. Hope Brian has better luck.

:lol:  You can't edit something that does not exist.  :)

bUTTHOLEmAN

The mods need to delete this thread, because every time someone posts in it, Vinney loses a bit of his soul.
*woops* worry, Vinster!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: Jozz on August 01, 2007, 03:19:36 PM
I feel kind of stupid, I was checking my mailbox for like a month straight when V said he was going to mail it to me for editing/transcription/digitizing when I offered long ago. Hope Brian has better luck.

this is out of control.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: FART LIPS on August 01, 2007, 03:31:12 PM
Quote from: Jozz on August 01, 2007, 03:19:36 PM

this is out of control.

Was it ever under control?

norecess

Once Vinney was in control of it, so no.

Jozz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 01, 2007, 03:30:46 PM
The mods need to delete this thread, because every time someone posts in it, Vinney loses a bit of his soul.
*woops* worry, Vinster!

Nah. What would we talk about in between albums/tours? I just felt the need to partake in the razzing of the Vinster.

FartLips

i wonder if he'll ever post again.

damn it vinney don't do this to us! 
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Mad Arab

Wait for it...Wait for it....

There is no interview!

GrimReaper

It will be a sad April Fools Day with Vinny gone. :(

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips