HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhett E rock

i can't believe this thread is still going. WHO THE FUCK CARES?  there's a million Melvins interviews out there to keep you busy and you're getting mad at this guy for possibly lying or being too lazy to post it up.  get a fucking life.  what?  do you think Buzz reveals all his life secrets?  or shows Vinney naked pictures of his wife?  jesus.  i wouldn't post this interview up either after all the shit that's been talked.  change your fucking diapers and move on.

dead mike

Quote from: rhett E rock on May 30, 2009, 11:39:20 AM
i can't believe this thread is still going. WHO THE FUCK CARES?  there's a million Melvins interviews out there to keep you busy and you're getting mad at this guy for possibly lying or being too lazy to post it up.  get a fucking life.  what?  do you think Buzz reveals all his life secrets?  or shows Vinney naked pictures of his wife?  jesus.  i wouldn't post this interview up either after all the shit that's been talked.  change your fucking diapers and move on.
It's obviously a running joke by now (and quite a funny one, I think), and no one is actually still upset that the interview never surfaced.

But to answer your question, Buzz admits to Vinney that he killed Cobain, in the parlor, with the candlestick.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Uncle Fester

so.... i wonder what page 38 will be like.

Buick GN

Holy Fucking Shit! When did Vinney get married!!?

Did King Fucko attend the wedding?! Where are the photos?!!!

Jozzy

I think you are the only one taking it seriously.

bUTTHOLEmAN

In the interview Buzz released the secret to happiness.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Smellis

Page 38!!! This is what it's like Fester! OMG come over here!!!!!!!!    :shock:
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Smellis

No wait, I'm still on page 37 oh the humanity!!!!!!!    :cry:

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

Uncle Fester

page 37 is a shit hole. The party is going to start bumpin once page 38 hits us.
any day now. sweet 38.

FartLips

did someone just post on a fansite message board that people that post on a fansite message board need to get a life?  well, if that ain't the pot calling the kettle cookware, i don't know what is!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Uncle Fester

Im pretty sure we all have lives... or else we wouldnt be here.. right? or no? therefore the culprits responsible for posting that sort of nonsense must be computer generated. I say we pull the plug on these degenerates and re-program them to our liking.
grilled cheese on a low carb diet my ass, welcome to monkeyland.

Smellis

Holy Shit I made it!!!  Hello?  Anyone here?  Where's the booze and the bitches yo    :-k

dead mike

Quote from: Uncle Fester on May 31, 2009, 01:41:38 AM
welcome to monkeyland.
I miss those games.

Wait, that was Monkey Island. Think I'm gonna have to bit torrent.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

glen

i wouldn't post this interview up either after all the shit that's been talked. 

don't be turning the tables now.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

How good can the interview be. I mean , if it wasn't good enough to post when it was done.  :?