HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dead mike

Quote from: MrLuck87 on October 30, 2012, 08:51:34 PM
Buzz: We unfortunately had to depart with Kevin.  However our new line up is very exciting!  I can't talk much about it, but I assure you it will kill all redneck pricks and murder city devils.

Vinny: Any thoughts on today's mainstream bands?

Buzz: Axel Rose is such a crybaby tool.  How many years and how much money does he need to release his shitty cock rock album?  If it ever comes out all of their fans are probably going to hate it anyway.  Doesn't that guy have enough money?  Every dollar spent on his shitty album could have been spent helping people in New Orleans.  Wasn't hurricane Katrina fucked up?

(Buzz and Vinny probably didn't have this conversation and both of them were poorly imitated.  This was shit that I made up.  If you can't figure that out you're a dumbass.)
No, I think you were pretty spot on. I could actually picture him saying those things in exactly that way.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

DC

It's been 5 months since Vinny's last appearance

Schnabster

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jules

Schnabster

It`s been 8 years and some months, is it anywhere near soon?

rictus

Quote from: Schnabster on January 08, 2013, 02:20:59 PM
It`s been 8 years and some months, is it anywhere near soon?

Tomorrow. Or some time after that.

(((O)))

If i ever make it to 100 im going to attribute waiting for this interview to getting me there. :)

glen

I heard Vinney was waiting out the Mayan calender as a "SAVED BY THE BELL!!".
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dan_Halen

SHOXOP actually had silk screened hand numbered limited edition copies of the interview but they all sold out in minutes.  :x
Los ticka toe rest

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 19, 2013, 11:09:41 AM
SHOXOP actually had silk screened hand numbered limited edition copies of the interview but they all sold out in minutes.  :x

I'm waiting for the Mackie letterpress versions
I got the shits real bad.

jonE5

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 20, 2013, 07:41:19 AM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 19, 2013, 11:09:41 AM

I'm waiting for the Mackie letterpress versions

I heard they are holding on to some variations for a Box set further down the road

brian

they're waiting for the next gen video format post-bluray so that they can truly do it justice

Schnabster

I saw there were new posts here since my last visit, but I guess it`s safe to say that there is no track of the interview yet?

FartLips

vinney told me its on dvd now. just waiting for universal to pick it up i guess.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: