HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vcavallo

i hope i didn't scare anyone wiith that subject line, and plaese excuese me if i make spelling errors, i am typing incredibly fast and i am shaking a bit.

i've just been told that if i get to boston by 6pm tomorrow, i am interviewing the FUCKING MELIVNS!!!!!! 
this point of this post is to get quesitons.  if anyone has any good questions i'll be sure to ask them. 
also, if anyone would like me to tell them anything special or something let me know. 
give me some good question ideas, i don't want to bore them.
i'lll be sure to give a shoutout from the whole bbs communiutey. \
holy fuck i can't believe this is ahpppening to me tomoror.w  i am more excited than i've ever been beofore i think.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so, if anhyone has any questions or special comments be sure to let me know ASAP!
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Michael

What's the story with Mike and the Melvins?

klump

hehe,

how did you do this?
I have to congratulate you :) and wish you luck.
I dont really have any good questions...
except a few:

1.what happened to the kunka and the melvins release, and will it be released?

2.and have you (the melvins) ever considered making a movie?this seems like natural step after all youve done. but the melvins never do the natural thing.

3. Is santiago alandra a pseudonym buzz used to make the pictures in the melvins book?

hmmmm... I dont have any other good/original questions...
just shake their hands, and try to hold the tears backv :?  ("strong men cry too, strong men cry too" Big Lebowski)

have fun!  :D :D :D

rhett E rock

how did you land this!?

soooooooo jealous!!!  just tell them there's a bass player awaiting them in Seattle.  hahahaha.

hmmm, i don't know what i would ask them.  so good luck Vinney!  LUCK BASTARD!!!!!

Joe Deutrom

Ask Buzz and Dale what their favorite Simpson episode is.
After the Houdini redux, what plans have they got concerning a new album?
Any new songs?

Any prospective "permanent" bass players?

klump

Quote from: Joe Deutrom on October 20, 2005, 09:09:34 PM

why didnt I think of that??

KURDTLUVUR!

Wow! Congratulations.

Ask what you'd have to do to announce them on stage.
Congratulate dale on Scarlet.
Ask Buzz when he's gonna have kids.
Ask about the cryptiic sentence in the liner notes of 'mangled demos' .. 'Oh yes, we can't forget about
Dan Raymond..'..  Why not?!?? What's the big secret with Dan??
Take lots of pictures.
Tell them that there's an orphan named Beto in Brazil who's last wish is to see the Melvins plays before he dies.
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

klump

Quote from: KURDTLUVUR! on October 20, 2005, 09:33:06 PM
Wow! Congratulations.

Ask what you'd have to do to announce them on stage.
Ask Buzz when he's gonna have kids.
Ask about the cryptiic sentence in the liner notes of 'mangled demos' .. 'Oh yes, we can't forget about
Dan Raymond..'..

Vcavallo

Quote from: KURDTLUVUR! on October 20, 2005, 09:33:06 PM

Tell them that there's an orphan named Beto in Brazil who's last wish is to see the Melvins plays before he dies.

ooooo sheet.  thanks kurdt.  i'll definitely congratulate dale.

i will tell them to play brazil for beto.  and i'll ask if mackie really sent that envelope he got.

i'll explain more about this opportunity later... got sumthin to do right now (aside from have an irregular heartbeat over this!)
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

perzo)))

Quote from: klump on October 20, 2005, 09:18:26 PM
Quote from: Joe Deutrom on October 20, 2005, 09:09:34 PM

why didnt I think of that??

i did but he beat me to it.

ask them how they got involved w/big business.

and tell them the shoes are a great idea but so fucking ugly...
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

norecess

First off, I'm really jealous at you Vinnie, this is great! And you deserve it, I'm really happy for you. Who fixed you up with this and do the Melvins know one of the biggest fans around is gonna interview 'em?

It has been said already but don't forget to congratulate Dale and his wife on Scarlet.

Also, it would be cool to ask them something about Wesley Willis, what do they think of him? He is being thanked in Never Breathe.. Do you know him at all, Vinnie?

And of course DO NOT ask them anything about Nirvana!

Wooha!!!!

Hog log

TheSwingSet

Ask about the possible rerelease of Electroretard?
and when we may see a MelvinsBusiness tour?

INDEED...
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

KURDTLUVUR!

Five pesos says Vinnie isn't going to get any sleep until the concert and the interview is over!  :P
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

THE DON

Congratulations. 

you deserve this man

ask him whats his user name is  in this board if he has one......

and good luck!!!
dudumumu