HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huey P. Newton

I have a feeling that you're going to creep the fuck out of them....

GOOD LUCK!!!  :P

KURDTLUVUR!

Tim Moss: Okay Vinnie- Here's the Melvins!  Go interview them!

Vinnie: *Heavy Breathes, wide eyes, sweat pouring down*

Buzz: Tim, is this guy okay?

Vinnie: <points to his Melvins tattoo> I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

*creepy silence*

Tim: So, I guess this wraps up the interview!

:P :P :P

This is going to be the greatest thing in Vinnies life. 
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

meanclown

Yo V - good luck w/the interview...though I thought Melvins preferance for  'Cracker Barrel'  gift certificates
referred to the restaurant chain that we don't have here in the NY-Metro area.....since they're always on the road, etc....though I could be mistaken....it would be funny if Buzz & Dale looked at you like you had three heads 'cause you're packing...cheese!! LOL...
Rock On!

greenguy

I know this is late in response, but just remeber these are normal guys. They are very aproachable. Just be ready for the jackass answers to your jackass questions and you'll do fine! :lol:
BTW vinny congrats. I know this means alot to you. I remember when you first signed up on the nerd list and posted that infamous picture of you with cotton in your mouth and your hair all fucked><><up like Buzz'z.
be cool!
Bitch FUCK!

Chief Ten Beers

Wow, that is fucking awesome. Congrats and good luck.

Like someone else said, please ask them about the possibility of putting all of their rare b-side, non-CD songs on an official CD or box set. 3 quick ones:

1. Were the Melvins Nikes a reaction to Dischord threatening to sue Nike over stealing Minor Threat's album cover art for a Nike Ad?

2.  Is anything ever going to happen at their website? (Yeah, we're waiting to buy shit.)

3.  How about a retrospective DVD with all the promo videos, different live eras, and band interviews/commentary?

klump

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on October 21, 2005, 07:10:49 PM
Wow, that is fucking awesome. Congrats and good luck.

Like someone else said, please ask them about the possibility of putting all of their rare b-side, non-CD songs on an official CD or box set. 3 quick ones:

1. Were the Melvins Nikes a reaction to Dischord threatening to sue Nike over stealing Minor Threat's album cover art for a Nike Ad?

Vcavallo

hey everyone.  full review later plus the posted VIDEO.  buzz was amazingly friendly and awesome to talk to.  we were just having a casual conversation about life, baseball, music, and drunken idiots.  it was great.  i was totally calm and collected.  until i get the video up, i'll tell you this much in the rumor department:
no dvd from the england show.
mike and the melvins is very much up in the air.  (then he said "SURE! it'll come out next week!")

i am biased, but i think this is some of the best of buzz, and defintely the most entertaining i've ever seen him on tape!

speaking of tape.  this is on vhs with a lot of background noise...can anyone on here master the sound levels if i send an electronic copy so that the background voices are low (or gone) and buzz and i are louder?  that'd be great!

more later, my fellow fans.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Smellis

Alright Vinney! That kicks ass. Buzz is a very cool guy and it's surprising but you know, they are just regular guys. Dale and Buzz have always shown hospitality above and beyond what they need to do. Did you talk to Dale much?
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Vcavallo

i got to talk to dale right before i left.  i wish i was able to talk to him longer.  i got him to sign something and was expecting the pen back, but he held on to it and said "...want me to sign anything else?".  i was like yea of course, if you want!  then i talked to him a little about the drumming on bullhead.  i was going to leave again and he asked if i wanted drumsticks.  i told him i would turn away nothing from him.  he was so eager to please and friendly.  he was awesome.  like everyone always says, "a true gentleman"! 

RichieGoodtimes

So what you're saying is that jerk Crover is nice to everyone but me?

Vcavallo

i can't speak for everyone, but he sure was nice to my friend and i.  maybe you should be nicer to him?  maybe you were kidding?  i don't know what the hell is going on

RichieGoodtimes

Maybe that's why Dale doesn't like me...cause I'm an asshole.

KURDTLUVUR!

Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on October 22, 2005, 10:15:26 PM
So what you're saying is that jerk Crover is nice to everyone but me?
He's only jerky to you when you and Moss call him late late at night!  :x
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

thor

Quote from: Vcavallo on October 22, 2005, 10:13:26 PM
i got to talk to dale right before i left. i wish i was able to talk to him longer. i got him to sign something and was expecting the pen back, but he held on to it and said "...want me to sign anything else?". i was like yea of course, if you want! then i talked to him a little about the drumming on bullhead. i was going to leave again and he asked if i wanted drumsticks. i told him i would turn away nothing from him. he was so eager to please and friendly. he was awesome. like everyone always says, "a true gentleman"!
Quote from: Vcavallo on October 22, 2005, 09:26:51 PM
hey everyone. full review later plus the posted VIDEO. buzz was amazingly friendly and awesome to talk to. we were just having a casual conversation about life, baseball, music, and drunken idiots. it was great. i was totally calm and collected. until i get the video up, i'll tell you this much in the rumor department:
no dvd from the england show.
mike and the melvins is very much up in the air. (then he said "SURE! it'll come out next week!")

i am biased, but i think this is some of the best of buzz, and defintely the most entertaining i've ever seen him on tape!

speaking of tape. this is on vhs with a lot of background noise...can anyone on here master the sound levels if i send an electronic copy so that the background voices are low (or gone) and buzz and i are louder? that'd be great!

I can try to gate the audio for you, I've got a studio.
Bass player, recording engineer, Melvins superfan

norecess

Quote from: Vcavallo on October 22, 2005, 09:26:51 PM

Sounds like you did a great job, wooha!

=D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt;

By the way, remember that it takes about 4 times as much time to type out an interview then the actual recording time.