HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klump

anaconda

it is pretty exciting eh? seeing our young vinnie go out into the world, taking his first steps,
falling down, getting back up, interviewing the melvins, losing his first baby tooth, getting his
first kiss from another man... :shock:

Smellis

We can only hope that at least out of courtesy Buzz gave him a reach-a-round.............. :lol:    :shock:
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: Vcavallo on October 22, 2005, 09:26:51 PM

i'll tell you this much in the rumor department: no dvd from the england show.

This week's news update at Ipecac says: coming soon - "Melvins(A new Houdini?)" So either it's a live DVD from a different show, or just a live album. Either way that's awesome.

anaconda

it could still be a DVD of them re-recording and performing Houdini

rhett E rock

i hope they're redoing Houdini.  great album, it just seems like it has, what you'd call a LACK.

Vcavallo

buzz talked about this.  they are going to release a live version of houdini (AUDIO).
buzz said in the future he WANTS to do a dvd, but doesn't know what to do yet.
i quote, "i want people to be as confused after watching it as they were before watching".  he only wants to do it if he can get the right angle on the DVD medium.  same for the website.  he wants to launch one, but doesn't know what it can be. 

BRIAN- buzz sez, "...from what i know, the guy who runs themelvins.net does a fantastic job.  nothing we could do could be better than that."

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Joe Deutrom

moorst

KURDTLUVUR!

May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

moorst

norecess

Quote from: Vcavallo on October 23, 2005, 05:34:54 PM
i quote, "i want people to be as confused after watching it as they were before watching".  he only wants to do it if he can get the right angle on the DVD medium.  same for the website.  he wants to launch one, but doesn't know what it can be.

Yeah, I believe he used that same quote when describing their plans on the website.

QuoteBRIAN- buzz sez, "...from what i know, the guy who runs themelvins.net does a fantastic job.  nothing we could do could be better than that."

Wow, that's great!

Go Brian!

anaconda

Brian's work is amazing, no surprise there but it is great to hear it praised by Buzz.

glen

mr. brian:  hold your head high.
we all owe a debt of gratitude to you.     sounds like (according to buzz himself) your site IS the "official" melvins information site.  that is something to be damn proud of.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN