Author Topic: HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!  (Read 144534 times)

Offline glen

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • www.glenisabanana.com
Re: HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!
« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2005, 09:19:13 AM »
Quit it already. The guy has a real life too, unlike others here (hi glen! hi, me!) Hehe, just joking. Although glen knows I have a point ;)

so your saying I don't have a real life?  ....................hhmm.

*why did he have to use MY name as an example of someone with no life?  MAN!!  I think he hurt  my  feelings.   ..........is this "glen's" image?  a NO-LIFE loser?

I think I will cry myself to sleep tonight over this one.  norecess just gave me a complex.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
 (signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Offline THE DON

• melvins is gay
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2005, 04:04:40 PM »
hey man you forgot me...
 im no where close to having a life
dudumumu

norecess

« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2005, 07:02:56 PM »
Quit it already. The guy has a real life too, unlike others here (hi glen! hi, me!) Hehe, just joking. Although glen knows I have a point ;)

so your saying I don't have a real life?  ....................hhmm.

*why did he have to use MY name as an example of someone with no life?  MAN!!  I think he hurt  my  feelings.   ..........is this "glen's" image?  a NO-LIFE loser?

I think I will cry myself to sleep tonight over this one.  norecess just gave me a complex.

You told me that you kept checking this board at work, even when you were really busy. Or was that private?

Offline rhett E rock

• sun ra was right
    • View Profile
    • rhett E rock
« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2005, 09:00:43 PM »
where's Vin?  is he over there?  no.  what about here?  wait...no.  i'll check here...no.  where is Vinney?  Who is...VCAVALLO!?

is that Italian by the way, Vin?  i know you're there Vinney.   

Offline glen

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • www.glenisabanana.com
« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2005, 09:47:41 AM »
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
 (signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Offline Chomas

• speaks bocce
  • SOURDIESEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2005, 09:49:35 AM »
I really don't care that much, plus at this point we probably got a lot of the info already elsewhere, but he is a moderator on THE melvins forum.  Its been almost 2 months and surely there was time at some point to do it.  If he was a rabid fan like many of us here, it wouldve been done.  Anaconda wouldve had it done before november Id bet...

ManWithNoName

« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2005, 11:44:11 AM »
I really don't care that much, plus at this point we probably got a lot of the info already elsewhere, but he is a moderator on THE melvins forum.  Its been almost 2 months and surely there was time at some point to do it.  If he was a rabid fan like many of us here, it wouldve been done.  Anaconda wouldve had it done before november Id bet...
You do realise that he doesn't have to do this, right?

You ungrateful whinebag.

Offline anaconda

• snake in the grass
  • Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • Brad Black Design Group
« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2005, 11:50:06 AM »
Ya, don't play one moderator off another. You ain't the kid and we ain't the divorced parents. :lol:
Sure I may have done it a bit quicker, but I have access to tons of audio gear and I've done
transfers like that before.  This is completely foreign territory for Vinny.

klump

« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2005, 01:19:42 PM »
I really don't care that much, plus at this point we probably got a lot of the info already elsewhere, but he is a moderator on THE melvins forum.

blag jesus himself

« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2005, 06:31:56 PM »
i want the quicktime video, an mp3, and the transcript in english, french and german. aaaand i want a 4 page article on how you felt about interviewing buzz before, during and after the interview. NOW

ManWithNoName

« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2005, 09:31:30 PM »
I second that.

Offline rhett E rock

• sun ra was right
    • View Profile
    • rhett E rock
« Reply #161 on: December 18, 2005, 12:40:43 AM »
all everyone cares about is that interview!  what about our Vinney!?  he's MIA!!!!

how can you get mad at this guy!?  do you really have nothing to do in your spare time than pine for this interview and talk shit on the person who is nice enough to even try to make an attempt to feed our addictions...and then have the nerve to say he's not a "rabid Melvins fan", just for having a personal life.  i feel as stupid as you for replying to this. 

norecess

« Reply #162 on: December 18, 2005, 04:30:04 AM »
Goddamn right, Man. You've been electronically applauded for saying it like it is.

I wonder why people admit it when they've applauded someone else, but don't say anything if they've smited someone. That's like ruin someone's bike when he's not around and dissapear before he shows up.

Offline Chomas

• speaks bocce
  • SOURDIESEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 18, 2005, 09:09:26 AM »
OK maybe my posts were a little rude, but come on...  I think we all have personal lives (hopefully), and I am as busy as anyone, but what gives???  Im certainly not his only smiter, thats for sure.  I just spoke aloud, but I apologize for implying that he wasn't a real fan or something.  Reading my post now, it does make me look like an ass in that way.  Last time Illpost about this...  :microwave:

norecess

« Reply #164 on: December 18, 2005, 10:00:48 AM »
Im certainly not his only smiter, thats for sure.

Cool, you've admitted it.