HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Honey

rimb

Quote from: Anonymous on February 08, 2006, 01:03:40 AM
That sounded like a conversation, more than an interview...

I think some of the most interesting interviews come out that way...

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Huey P. Newton

CaptainPungent

thanks for some of the interview worded.
i can totally understand, i take art classes and they take up a shitload of time.
next year i'll take some filmmaking courses and i'll expect them to take up as much if not more time.

that one section you typed up is very interesting.
i'm glad to hear buzzo say that.

Vcavallo

i think we have quite a few "filmmakers" here, don't we?  i'm a film major, and i know brian is a filmmaker.  his stuff is real good.
captain pungent, if you ever have any film/video-related questions, i'm always more than happy to talk technique! 
and yes, expect it to take up a lot more time.  shooting and especially editing are incredibly time consuming, doubly so if you don't have your own set up.

good luck in the classes if we don't talk

CaptainPungent

thanks a lot man.
right now i don't have any filmmaking classes...but i do do numerous claymations.
i certainly will talk to you about that stuff when the class comes around.
what year are you?

Vcavallo

this is my third year.  after this semester only 2 more.  it's pretty crazy to think about.
i'm looking forward to being done with school, as fun as it is.

i love animating.  it is my secret passion.  i really appreciate the time it takes to do drawn animations, as well as clay/object work.  if you ever want to share any of your stuff i'd love to see it. 
i took an animation course and my final project was a fully-painted cel cartoon.  it was very rewarding to actually produce an authentic cartoon that doesn't look like colored pencils or something

anaconda

I do an ongoing flip book animation in the corner of my journal :P

Chomas

I hear authentic interviews can be pretty rewarding...

Andy

For your health!

Huey P. Newton

I am in the process of writing a book about this thread. You'll see it on amazon.com in a month or so....

mopafeena

Quote from: Huey P. Newton on February 19, 2006, 05:06:24 PM
I am in the process of writing a book about this thread. You'll see it on amazon.com in a month or so....

:lol: :D
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Vcavallo

Quote from: Huey P. Newton on February 19, 2006, 05:06:24 PM

you should wait till the interview comes out so you can include it in the appendix.
whenever that is....
fucking vinney cavallo is taking forever.