HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimReaper

Dude, where have you been? New squeeze?

glen

I'm beginning to lose all grasp of what the hell it is we are talking about.

vinny's doing what now?    wha...........?         #-o
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Chomas

Haggardsue

I wonder if this post makes the thread 20 pages long?

Haggardsue

norecess

glen

don't be silly.         you gotta post some drawn out paragraph or post a pic to take up some space.         maybe a nice piece of chente emoticon artwork would get the job done.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

norecess

Quote from: glen on February 22, 2006, 07:03:28 AM
don't be silly.         you gotta post some drawn out paragraph or post a pic to take up some space.

Of course not, or?

glen

or what?

(ding ding ding ding ding ding ding!         I won!   I am now the official grandmaster of pg. 20 HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!!! thread.      all must kneal.)

Haggardsue

you sir have stolen my thunder. However it's ok because I ordered mudhoney tickets today. So keep my thunder.

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

anaconda

we're among friends here right? we can say shit..vinny needs to get one of these
if we still don't see anything by December 2007;   :o

mopafeena

hahahahaha. i wouldn't go that far.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Chomas

:shock:  haha, yeah its all in good fun   :lol: