HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

it is I, your fearless leader of pg. 20 HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!!

let these words be heard:  we shall NEVER see this interview.  it just isn't going to happen.   not trying to be a party pooper,  simply a realist.

OR!!!

am I trying the old reverse psychology?     hhhmmmm????   
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

Quote from: glen on February 23, 2006, 07:07:34 AM

Don't forget, the only reason you're the leader of the 20th page is because of all the previous posts, buddy. And if it wasn't for ME, your winning post would have stuck at the 19th page.

Don't lose it, Glen ;)

(By the way, finally someone smited me! All these good karma injections emberass the shit out of me)

glen

Quote from: norecess on February 23, 2006, 07:13:33 AM

Don't forget, the only reason you're the leader of the 20th page is because of all the previous posts, buddy. And if it wasn't for ME, your winning post would have stuck at the 19th page.

Don't lose it, Glen ;)

(By the way, finally someone smited me! All these good karma injections emberass the shit out of me)

you DARE question my leadership and control of this page?   insolence will NOT be tolerated!
don't make me ban you from this page!   I HOLD THE POWER!!!!!!!!

(I've gone power mad,           bahahahahaha!!    WHO CAN STOP ME??   oh,   shit,  a mod can stop me.         I'll settle down.  no need to get upset mr. conda and mr. klump.  I was merely kidding.                           

I'll be watching you maarten.)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

norecess

Quote from: glen on February 23, 2006, 07:20:11 AM
Quote from: norecess on February 23, 2006, 07:13:33 AM

Don't lose it, Glen ;)

you DARE question my leadership and control of this page?   insolence will NOT be tolerated!
don't make me ban you from this page!   I HOLD THE POWER!!!!!!!!

(I've gone power mad,           bahahahahaha!!    WHO CAN STOP ME??   oh,   shit,  a mod can stop me.         I'll settle down.  no need to get upset mr. conda and mr. klump.  I was merely kidding.

Haha, Actually, anyone can stop you by posting enough in this thread so a 21st page will be necessary ;)

QuoteI'll be watching you maarten.)

glen

Quote from: norecess on February 23, 2006, 07:32:17 AM
Haha, Actually, anyone can stop you by posting enough in this thread so a 21st page will be necessary ;)

in that case........  I officially ban anyone from posting on this thread from this moment forward.       from here on out if someone has something they feel necessary to post, they must do it via personal message to myself.  no one is allowed to take this thread to a 21st page.   this is my commandment, all must follow.     :wink:

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Vcavallo

Vcavallo

Vcavallo

damn....how many more?

**haha! awesome, some other mod deleted my 21st post.

Vcavallo

i guess i'll finally give in.....
THOR, if the offer still stands, will you fix this tape (clarify voices, raise vocal level, try to cut out background noise) and transfer it to DVD/MPEG for me if i send it to you?
i tried to be confident in my ability to do this myself, but it seems that something deep within my being just won't allow me to ever attempt to do anything AT ALL.  it is so old now that publishing it borders on ridiculousness, but it is still a truthful testament of Buzz's personality, and fun to watch. 

so.  thor, you offered to do this a while ago. will you still?  i'll pay if you need me to. 

also, i don't mean to put the burden on you, thor.  if you say no, the blame for the delay should still remain on ME alone.  hear that?  if thor says no, don't get mad at him.  it's all my fault.

thor

The offer still stands, no pay needed. Send me a copy and I'll try to get it posted as soon as possible. No worries!
Bass player, recording engineer, Melvins superfan

Vcavallo

glen

let me be the first to say:   no fucking way!!!!!!   it's really going to happen!

ps:  HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!  LIVES!!!!!

Uncle Danny

Vcavallo