Louder Than Melvins

Started by Eponymous, February 21, 2006, 06:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eponymous

mopafeena

:-k very strange.

Perhaps even more strange if i could speak Japanese.  :wink:

Oh, and i just figured out that i could use the google translater thingy. Still very strange.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

norecess

Hehe, nice slogan. They should have added 'Fuck Soundgarden!'.

Has anyone ever seen that shirt in real life?

GrimReaper

How do you find this stuff? Awesome Eponymous.

Mesteren

Quote from: norecess on February 21, 2006, 07:27:06 AM

I used to have it. Sold it. It was size small and I'm L/XL. I might have a picture of it somewhere. Black shirt with green print.
To be afraid when you are alone, in the dark, faced with the unknown, the unspeakable; that is understandable fear. To be afraid, mortally afraid, in broad daylight, in a crowded city street, that is to know Melvins.

Ministry Fiend

NOTHING'S LOUDER THAN MELVINS! SOUND GARDEN ARE FUCKIN PUSSIES!.............As for the shirt............saw it a few months ago on ebay.

FartLips

hammerhead was loud, tool was loud, but nothing i've ever seen gave me real heart palpatations like a melvins show.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: FART LIPS on February 21, 2006, 06:26:28 PM
hammerhead was loud, tool was loud, but nothing i've ever seen gave me real heart palpatations like a melvins show.
Swans?

klump

Quote from: Anonymous on February 21, 2006, 10:34:51 PM
Swans?

they took themselves too serious, but definatly ballbreakers :P

norecess

Quote from: Anonymous on February 21, 2006, 10:34:51 PM
Swans?

Jarboe was intense. Fuck, she scared me when she started staring at me and I was busy getting too fucking stoned.

Ministry Fiend

Get to a Ministry show then.................   http://www.allaccesstoday.com/tourhq/tourshow.php?function=showtours&siteID=58

FartLips

Quote from: Ministry Fiend on February 22, 2006, 11:19:21 AM

Get to a Ministry show then.................
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

DubEMC

Quote from: norecess on February 21, 2006, 07:27:06 AM

I owned one of those shirts!

rimb

Ministry Fiend

Quote from: FART LIPS on February 22, 2006, 11:31:23 AM
Quote from: Ministry Fiend on February 22, 2006, 11:19:21 AM

Get to a Ministry show then.................