KING BUZZO'S TOP TEN

Started by blacksanta, December 13, 2003, 05:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel_weasel

Flipper is the best band on there in my opinion.

Ed

I would have thought Toto would have figured somewhere on that list...

meryl`sdrummer

What about KISS?Thought he`s a big fan of them?!!

Hog log

WHO is David Bowie ?

:?:  :?:  :?:

8)

Ozma

Quote from: Daniel_weaselFlipper is the best band on there in my opinion.
well I know few songs from them
Can you post their best songs here ?
MELVINS : making ear deflorations since 1984

Vcavallo

flipper owns.  i wish they had more material dangit.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

hermaphrobaby

yeah needs more toto

i really enjoy gang of four - entertainer

Mario Lemieux

i remember barrowing that book form my dad when it came out and i was like "who the hell are all those people?"  so i ordered "Never Mind the Bollocks"  and promptly sold it

Pit

Quote from: eYeAri Public Image Ltd. Flowers of Romance kicks the shit out of the Sex Pistols.

yep great album too! Still Sex Pistols is great...
poke smot

Vcavallo

gang of four is amazing too.  they are really very talented and a thoroughly good listen, one of my favorites.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Beto Brasil

Quote from: Hog logWHO is David Bowie ?

8)

if you dont know David Bowie, you dont know MUSIC!
HA-HA!
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

FartLips

i met buzz one time at a friend's house after a show and he was listening to beach boys pet sounds to relax.  it was pretty funny.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

tajiri

Quote from: Hog logWHO is David Bowie ?

8)

Are you serious?????  LOL

Marilyn

Quote from: emptyhandedi met buzz one time at a friend's house after a show and he was listening to beach boys pet sounds to relax.  it was pretty funny.

LOLLLOL I betcha he adores 60's Pop. Awwwww..if I can only ride off into the sunset with him while "God Only Knows" plays on Vinyl.

--Drool---

-M

FartLips

thats a great list.  i love all of those artists.  especially black flag, although first four years is my favorite record of theirs.  anybody who thinks they know a damn thing about punk should know about black flag.  THE FLAG RULES!!!!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: